de best defence

Posted by: Anonymous

de best defence - 04/15/05 02:40 AM

hi im curious to find outta way how to find emptyhanded against a man with a weapon especially a nunchaku
thanks 4 help in advance

Re: de best defence - 04/16/05 09:07 PM

As they say...you have 2 chances to defeat a nunchaku-wielding man w/ empty hand technique: Fat & NO.

Nunchaku have been timed @ over 100 miles per hour & can easily shatter bone, rip flesh & recoil to do it again.

If you try, you'll be @ the head of the list to receive the Darwin Award (given to those whose stupidity results in their own death & thus prevents them from reproducing another generation as stupid as they were)

(Visualizing the image & laughing my @$$ off)

Re: de best defence - 04/17/05 10:51 AM

i agree. never fight empty handed against a weapon if you can help it. your best bet is to try and disarm them. which is VERY difficult against nunchuks. try picking up something around you to use as a weapon. eg umberella, chair, etc. that way you have a better chance, not something i recomend tho

jess

Re: de best defence - 04/17/05 02:53 PM

If I had to face nunchuks. Since they are close range weapons. I'd attempt to maintain distance from them. and keep moveing. I'd wait for the attacker to tire if it was possible then escape. That is if I was unarmed. If in the event I was armed I'd shoot to kill as they are lethal weapons.