fighting competions

Posted by: Anonymous

fighting competions - 03/07/05 02:12 PM

ive been training for awhile now and i want to join some sort of fighting competition but the only ones i know of are the major ones like the ufc anyone know of any

Re: fighting competions - 03/07/05 02:16 PM

If you are not aware of any you are probably not quite ready yet.

oldman

Re: fighting competions - 03/07/05 02:24 PM

maybe im not theres only one way to find out and if im not ready and i loose to me thats a better learning experience then winning because it show me house much harder i have to train

Re: fighting competions - 03/07/05 02:32 PM

how not house sorry a little tired

Re: fighting competions - 03/07/05 02:38 PM

How are you training?

Re: fighting competions - 03/07/05 02:50 PM

the aspects of my training include weightlifting, calesthetic, martial arts(ninjutsu, muay thai, jujitsu, and boxing) i also do meditation and practice cultivating energy(ki/chi) and i do aerobic type excercises plus i do unorthodox training the the woods near my house

Re: fighting competions - 03/11/05 06:58 AM

Forum Members,

I would like to share the collected wisdom of newbreed. Perhaps I was too quick to judge.
newbreed I apologize, it's become clear that there is alot I can learn from you.

The collected work of newbreed.

Quote:

im not saying the technique is bad i dont kno cuz i dont take karate i take ninjutsu but i got into a street fight with some cocky karate teacher who tried that on me and it seemed very telegraphed and doing it leaves so many targets open but maybe it was just that he did it incorrectly

im sure u have all heard of that saying before right well from what ive seen here so far has been a bunch of talk on energy for its basic functions and most of the people in here are saying u cant make a "ki ball" or no touch KO's or hell even flying (just as an example not saying it is possible but u never kno)who are u to say u cant do those things most of u think that because its in cartoon shows right well if u would read stories from all around the world in acient times and more present times you would see these things have been said to be done a long time before dragonballz and stuff like that what im trying to say is just think outside the box and anything is possible

yes levitation is possible and yea it does take awhile but not a lifetime i cant do it but an old friend/teacher of mine is able to do it like 4 inches of the ground and if u channel you energy wrong while doing it you get sick and throw up ive seen him do it before

do research on things u cant find the best hidden secrets in the phone book u have to look for them (not saying that the druids have the best hidden secrets they have some interesting ones though)

what does energy mean to you???

i do unorthodox training the the woods near my house

i know its not just learning the same thing over and over but if u people wouldnt take things so seriously here u would realize i mean your told the same things anyone i asked or anywhere i go about energy im told all the same things and its not bad stuff ive just heard it before and i like to know new things i practice the asain style most but mixing it all brings it in a whole new prospective

ok im not here to talk real estate im tired of people in here asking me

do research on things u cant find the best hidden secrets in the phone book u have to look for them (not saying that the druids have the best hidden secrets they have some interesting ones though)

what does energy mean to you???

i do unorthodox training the the woods near my house

ok im not here to talk real estate im tired of people in here asking me

oldman your lost in your own ignorance your nothing but a fool i didnt come into these forums to argue with people i came in here to find answers but insted i find childish people who think they're the best and the smartest and that oldman is your weakness

Thanks for the wisdom and insight.

oldman

Re: fighting competions - 03/11/05 12:11 PM

im gonna ask the question again anyone know of any full contact fighting competions in or near PA