martial art trainging dummies (slamman)

Posted by: Anonymous

martial art trainging dummies (slamman) - 11/25/04 07:44 PM

has anybody ever heard of the slamman, if you have, can you tell me if it is worth buying
Posted by: gojuwarrior1

Re: martial art trainging dummies (slamman) - 11/26/04 05:07 PM

i heard of that,i heard it is cheap,if you are going to get something like that try b.o.b.i am getting it this fri.i will tell you how it is.
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: martial art trainging dummies (slamman) - 11/27/04 11:53 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by gojuwarrior1:
i heard of that,i heard it is cheap,if you are going to get something like that try b.o.b.i am getting it this fri.i will tell you how it is.[/QUOTE]

so u heard its cheap, that sucks, one reason why i wanted to get the slamman us because it had all those lights and stuff, oh well, bob is priobably good but its expensive, and it don't hav those lights n stuff but oh well, whered u hear that slamman was cheap?
Posted by: Salek

Re: martial art trainging dummies (slamman) - 11/28/04 07:09 PM

Hey, I have never heard of slamman or b.o.b. and one word or warning, If you are doing any sparring less than full contact you dont want to get it, you will begin to hurt people. But otherwhise if it is just to work in your targeting I have something that will work for you.

Get two peices of wood both about a foot wide and about 4 feet long. Nail them together so that there is a foot on each side where the boards are not touching eachother and barry one sidea about half way down. Put some cloth around around the top part and boom you have somthin to punch. And if you want to work on your targeting just paint little spots on the cloth and try to hit each indivisual one.

~OR~

Buy a punching bag and draw a face and body on it [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/smile.gif[/IMG]

Hope I could help.... I guess I am a little old school.

p.s. Dont waste to much money on somthing you plan on beating the **** out of [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/wink.gif[/IMG]