im fighting someone tomrmow, stupid school crap

Posted by: Anonymous

im fighting someone tomrmow, stupid school crap - 04/15/05 01:39 AM

anyway no need for details (er on what happened, it's pretty stupid), this guy is probably about my heighth, maybe a little shorter, but a lot bigger (fatter) i'm about 144 and lean, with some muscle, i don't think the other guy works out at all, he's one of them thug mexican ppl that smokes weed and drinks beer, tequila, etc etc, talks crap about being crazy, well anyway tommorwo we planing on a fight, i know a fight never goes as it does in your head, but anyway if im right, i seen him right with his right hand, so he's most likely righthand dominant, he's a little thug so he just gonna go crazy-mexican fighter on me, so predicting he will try to RUSH me, i was thinking (i been in a couple of fights before this isn't my first) but i would liek some uhh extra tips to tip things in my favor, only thing i would worry about is... probably that he is (or might be) naturally stronger than me, he would get on top of my ass and i would be done. ummm other than that, im good at dodging punches, and moving around.... oh and if i'm trying to get away from is right hand, do i circle his right side? or would i circle the other way i think i would circle the other way right? hmmm anything else you guys got?

[This message has been edited by Nickotine (edited 04-15-2005).]
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: im fighting someone tomrmow, stupid school crap - 04/15/05 01:48 AM

Did you not read anything before posting here? This is not the place to learn schoolyard kiddy fighting. First/Last warning.