are we allowed to swear

Posted by: Anonymous

are we allowed to swear - 03/29/05 03:15 PM

are we allowed to swear on forums within reasen i mean like sh*t or as*

Re: are we allowed to swear - 03/29/05 03:23 PM

for some reason suhk is a bad word here. i could understand other words being censored, but banning suhk seems a bit harsh. eh well.
Posted by: JohnL

Re: are we allowed to swear - 03/29/05 03:32 PM

You will find that the people on this forum with the most respected opinions generally don't. They seem to manage to convey their messages with eloquence, humour, and in Oldmans case the odd cartoon or two.

Imagine that you've just walked into a party and you don't know the people there. If the first words out of your mouth are "F**k this, you're unlikely to be appreciated.

Why don't you try it without swearing first and see how it goes.

(Make your parents proud!)

JohnL

Re: are we allowed to swear - 03/29/05 03:33 PM

thanks john although i have seen others swear i will not although i think i might have said as* in previous ones i will not continue to
Posted by: JohnL

Re: are we allowed to swear - 03/29/05 03:35 PM

Hey, sounds good to me.

JohnL
Posted by: Chen Zen

Re: are we allowed to swear - 03/29/05 10:50 PM

John is absolutely right, as he so often is. The more respected and respectful members here don t, although you may see an occasional, what the hell or some other small exclamation. But for the most part no, it isnt allowed.

The only thing I would change about your post John, is instead of imagining walking into a party, imagine walking into a dojo. Or even worse, your Grandma's house.

In any event, you'll find that most of those people dont last long anyways. Once they break one rule they think they can break em all. Then its bye bye.

Re: are we allowed to swear - 03/29/05 11:29 PM

It's much easier for us to take someone seriously and to get your point across intelligently without swearing.

Re: are we allowed to swear - 03/30/05 12:27 AM

I thought 'swearing' is when you put your hand (usually left -- why?) on some holy book and say you'll never do it again?

How many things you plan on not doing again?

Re: are we allowed to swear - 03/30/05 06:44 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by ButterflyPalm:
I thought 'swearing' is when you put your hand (usually left -- why?) on some holy book and say you'll never do it again?

How many things you plan on not doing again?
[/QUOTE]

shots of tequilla

Re: are we allowed to swear - 04/03/05 07:48 AM

I swear a lot. For example, today I went to a community center to play basketball, no one was there I said aww fuk. My friend mess with me **** you. I miss a shot. Fuk. This girl was pissing me off. Ugly ass bitch. This guy was poppin his big head around. Get your big ass head down no one wanna see it. This dark ass guy at school. Your so dark I didn't see you in the light. This guy with no handles in basketball. Your like a broken teacup, no handles.

Re: are we allowed to swear - 04/03/05 04:29 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by royce:
are we allowed to swear on forums within reasen i mean like sh*t or as*[/QUOTE]

do you realy need to????
Posted by: MrVigerous

Re: are we allowed to swear - 04/06/05 06:26 AM

The answer is no and to illustrate this point YoungNLearnin (posted above) has just been banned.

Kind Regds

Mr V