What to do?

Posted by: Anonymous

What to do? - 03/18/05 02:23 PM

Well, here it is. I'm 5'10, 167.5 kg and pathetic at press-ups and benching's not great.

I don't have much access to weights, really.

I'm 16, and of late I've been gettin grief at school. It's been building up for a while now, and whilst some of them are slightly taller than me, most of them are lankier. However, they all have 6-packs and whilst I'm not by any meaning of the word Fat, a six-pack is something that I'm still working towards.

I think I might have to hit one of them.

I know just about what I can do - there was a sort of fight club in the boys' toilets back in Yr 7, but now things have changed a lot.

What I really want to know is how to throw the first punch. I've been considering going in with the ol' forehear-->nose to start it, but where from there?

The school doesn't tolerate any violence, and so if I hospitalise him, I'll probably be suspended or expelled =(

How do I let them know to leave me alone without the school takin any action against me? I can't do anything out of school either as they all meet up and there's like 20 of them, all together. As far as I know, they all seem to have a good right but that's about it. No martial training or boxing training or nuttin.

I've been having a bit of trouble on the bus home as well. Any suggestions for fighting in such a small area?

Small edit: "Seeing as this kind of complaint has been made many times before by others, why don't we all agree to to even reply to these PERIOD? When they think brawl, they go to "kung-fu guys" because they must know how to make you a master in two paragraphs."

I don't wanna know any kung-fu stuff, I know that takes a lot of skill, and agility, that I frankly don't have. I was just hopin someone might tell me how a fight should go, and how to throw a decent punch, and how to sort out anything they start on the bus home.

[This message has been edited by Ozymandias (edited 03-18-2005).]
Posted by: JohnL

Re: What to do? - 03/18/05 02:57 PM

Just grow up!

JohnL

Re: What to do? - 03/18/05 03:05 PM

Seriously though, i wouldnt ask if i didnt think it necessary.

It's only just startin to get to the stage where they're shovin me a bit, cept on the bus wher they slap me a bit and hit books on the back of my head the whole hour home.

Re: What to do? - 03/18/05 04:55 PM

Don't bother getting into fights with idiots, it's a total waste of time and an insult to your self control.

Want to learn how to throw a decent punch? Go take up boxing.

Re: What to do? - 03/18/05 09:57 PM

Don't even bother fighting. You don't need to fight to solve a problem. The only reason they act the way they do is because they wanna be known as badasses but really their just making themselvs look like jerks. Don't fight them unless they attack you first. Then you probley wont get suspended or anything because it's self defense. Going to them and picking a fight is NOT nessicary weather you think you have to to end it or not. Let them come to you then beat the stuffing out of them.

Re: What to do? - 03/19/05 07:36 AM

Face the truth you cant fight them cause your going to get your ass kicked try getting police or teachers invovled. But if your willing just tell em to piss off if they dont just start yelling and going crazy and put your hands up grab him with your left and start puching like all the bums do. you might get bashed but surely after the fight is over they will leave you alone. Im 15 years old i know what you go through but i guess i hang around all the *cool* people but in real life there just bongheads that know how tofight

Re: What to do? - 03/19/05 09:20 AM

You can never really tell how someone's going to react to you starting a fight with them. Maybe they'll leave you alone afterwards but more likely they'll be back with friends to beat the living **** out of you.

For example, if they win easily then you make good sport and will be fun to beat up, if they lose they've got a legitimate revenge claim and to save their pride they'll not stop until you are a vegetable.

Get into fights and you have to accept the reality that you are not invinvible and likely to get beat to ****, no matter how many skills you have.

Re: What to do? - 03/19/05 09:47 PM

You're 16. Another year or two and school will be over and you won't have to deal with these clowns anymore. Trust me, when you leave school all the BS stops. You just got to keep your head low and hang on. Best just to keep your eyes open and aviod trouble before it finds you.

And if you really want to learn how to punch, take up boxing. If you want to have fun, keep fit and learn cool looking stuff, take up MA.

But honestly, hang on a year or two, and you'll be laughing, wondering why you even let these clowns get to you.

Re: What to do? - 03/20/05 08:01 AM

You're either tough or you're not. There's no way to teach it.