Bas Rutten mma system

Posted by: Anonymous

Bas Rutten mma system - 03/14/05 06:56 PM

Well... theirs a gym that I was looking to join that taught Bas Ruttens' Mixed Martial Arts, and i was wondering if anyone had heard of it or if anyone knew what it was about

Re: Bas Rutten mma system - 03/18/05 12:14 PM

As Bas makes money doing seminars, I would imagine he has an association of people who want him to regularly visit them. How often he visits or what standards he sets for his representatives? You'll have to find out.

Re: Bas Rutten mma system - 03/19/05 05:52 PM

With all due respect to Bas, based solely on his size - get the videos and you've learned Rutten Fu. Its less a system and more common sense illustrated physically. There are, however, a couple surprisingly useful real life techniques. I would like to state my knowledge of him is somewhat fuzzy, though.

- Op. Skinny Ninja

[This message has been edited by OperationSkinnyNinja (edited 03-19-2005).]

[This message has been edited by OperationSkinnyNinja (edited 03-19-2005).]

Re: Bas Rutten mma system - 03/19/05 08:43 PM

There is not a gym that has Bas Ruttens name backing it. If you want personal instruction from him you must go to the Beverly Hills Jiu-Jitsu Club or go to one of his seminars.

You must get in touch with Shannon his rep and first see if he is open to the idea and second make sure he has the time. I had to contact her when I wanted to have three private sessions with him, I could only get two because he was shooting a movie and it is very expensive.

But I was in town and had the money and went for it. Here is her e-mail: shannon@basrutten.tv. It will most likely take her one or two weeks to get back to you if you’re serious.