All in the mind?

Posted by: Anonymous

All in the mind? - 03/08/05 05:03 AM

Well, this is the senario. U're up against someone of a bigger built and who has longer arms so he has a larger range of fighting. If he continues striking how do I counter? Do i move around around or do I try to knock him else where? And also, he appears much fiercer than you. How do you rid the fear off ur mind to think that i can actually win him?
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: All in the mind? - 03/08/05 05:28 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by satanickid21:
Well, this is the senario. U're up against someone of a bigger built and who has longer arms so he has a larger range of fighting. If he continues striking how do I counter? Do i move around around or do I try to knock him else where? And also, he appears much fiercer than you. How do you rid the fear off ur mind to think that i can actually win him?[/QUOTE]

find jesus. hahaha couldnt resist. your asking for alot there sport. your asking questions that require years of training to develope the skill to execute effectively. especially the mindest. your best defense is to walk away. theres no shame or cowardice in being a bigger man and not fighting. theres much respect to be had.