people who think there hard

Posted by: Anonymous

people who think there hard - 02/18/05 10:29 AM

what would u guys do if u were offered on by a guy to fight but u r negative about ure self u think ure gonna get beat?

Re: people who think there hard - 02/18/05 10:43 AM

Young people -

For heaven's sake, use the spelling and grammar you are learning in school.

I almost need protective eyeware to read posts like that. Please don't use your training on poor, defenseless sentences anymore. They can't defend themselves.

Peice.

Re: people who think there hard - 02/18/05 10:51 AM

celtic_man2030,
Belve me or not. 1 night a lady offered hur honor and I honored hur offer and all nite long i was onner n offer.

oilmain

[This message has been edited by oldman (edited 02-18-2005).]

Re: people who think there hard - 02/18/05 10:58 AM

I would not fight...you have already beat yourself.

Re: people who think there hard - 02/18/05 12:06 PM

Oldman -

[IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/biggrin.gif[/IMG]

*job in jeopardy from laughing out loud*

[This message has been edited by MattJ (edited 02-18-2005).]

Re: people who think there hard - 02/18/05 12:36 PM

be serious when replying back this is no joke what would you do in that postion?

Re: people who think there hard - 02/18/05 12:43 PM

Go back and edit your post for grammatical errors and I will take your question seriously.

oldman

Re: people who think there hard - 02/18/05 01:25 PM

Noone is answering because we can't understand your question. Please write using sentences, not chat speak.
Posted by: cxt

Re: people who think there hard - 02/18/05 01:28 PM

Celtic

Maybe because after your first post (which I responded to and you did not answer) people are having a hard time taking you seriously.

Plus, like I said before, you don't know any of us, for all you know we are raving lunatics--why should you take our advice about dangerous situations?

Re: people who think there hard - 02/19/05 01:05 AM

Mattj! that was funny man [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/smile.gif[/IMG], LOL, celtic is it ok if I call you that? If you already have Fear/doubt in you, you already lost the Battle.

If you are going to fight, go for the gold medal not bronze. If you plan to fight you better win. But if you have Fear/Doubt your ability save yourselve don't fight.

taichi

kempo warrior

Re: people who think there hard - 02/19/05 03:49 PM

MattJ,
That was hilarious!

Celtic_Man2030,
I think what you're asking is:
"How would we handle some kid, trying to be a tough guy; Trying to make us fight him?"
Now if you really want an answer and aren't just trolling...

First, We've got nothing to prove.
Second, We've got better things to do than spend time in a holding cell for disturbing the peace, and assault.
Third, None of us think we are any better, or tougher than anyone one else.

Put away the fear, pal. There a bigger and better things to deal with at your stage in life. Like getting into college and graduating, with passing grades.
Spending time with loved ones. Getting relationships started with the opposite sex!
Get to know as many as you can, DO NOT just latch on to one and stay stuck on her. Variety! (And for Gosh sakes, Don't do anything you'll regret, and can't afford for the next 18 years.)
Save your money, Get a car! Learn how to fix it up. Learn to drive it... Without causing an accident, or getting speeeding tickets.

There is so much more to living your life, than to worry about some pretender/ Wanna be.
An amatuer looks to prove himself.
The pro is successful for not having to fight, unless he has to!
Stay safe

Re: people who think there hard - 02/19/05 03:55 PM

If you ever second guess yourself, then something is wrong……

Re: people who think there hard - 02/19/05 04:22 PM

joelAp that was some really good advice you gave to celtic, Brazo Zulu, job well done

taichi

Re: people who think there hard - 02/19/05 06:34 PM

Yes, JoelAP, excellent post.

Why don't you have a book deal?

Re: people who think there hard - 02/19/05 09:22 PM

Why do we exist?
Posted by: nekogami13 V2.0

Re: people who think there hard - 02/19/05 09:52 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Squiggle:
Why do we exist? [/QUOTE]

To amuse me.

Re: people who think there hard - 02/21/05 03:00 AM

LOL best call ever [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/wink.gif[/IMG] ill keep that in mind master neko

Re: people who think there hard - 03/17/05 03:13 PM

U need to have to mind set that u CAN beat anyone that u fight.

Re: people who think there hard - 03/22/05 03:54 AM

You need to look him in the eye right before you fight and scream out loud "IM GONNA KICK YOUR ASS" As loud as possible. Then get into a fighting stance with a serious look on your face and begin jumping around like a jack rabbit. He will most likely think your kidding but then haul off and start hitting them. I call it the crazy pissed off man routine. Works every time.

*AHEM* that aside just think say to yourself "Im gonna kick this guys ass" and do your best.

Re: people who think there hard - 03/22/05 05:45 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by MuscleGuyFlip:
You need to look him in the eye right before you fight and scream out loud "IM GONNA KICK YOUR ASS" As loud as possible. Then get into a fighting stance with a serious look on your face and begin jumping around like a jack rabbit. He will most likely think your kidding but then haul off and start hitting them. I call it the crazy pissed off man routine. Works every time.

*AHEM* that aside just think say to yourself "Im gonna kick this guys ass" and do your best.
[/QUOTE]

Now that I'd like to see. [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/smile.gif[/IMG]

but if you do it, just watch out for white vans, with white dressed guys with cool drugs and armless white jackets. [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/biggrin.gif[/IMG]