help im in deep ****

Posted by: Anonymous

help im in deep **** - 02/16/05 11:57 AM

hey wats up

well it all started when my sister was being called names by this guy she was being litterly being bullied by him so i took it upon my self to go and sort this punk out. well me and a mate when up to him one night he had around six guys with him and the guy annoying my sister is called big head thats wat im gonna call him.
big head is twice my size but when i said to him he said do u wanna fight and got in a funny stance and gaurd i luaghed at him and said next time u say anything to her ure gonna be sorry. that was ok i walked on home and 1 week later the punk got his freinds involved im 16 and all his friends are around 17 to 24 they called at my house looking for me a couple of times but they never got me. then one night one of big heads friend came up to me trying to start me and big head was with him me and my mate were out numbered also i had my dog and an iron bar in my hand i sorted it out by chatting. was that the right thing to do the only reason why i never dropped him was cuz of my dog now his wee brother and all r giving me dirty looks and are luaghing at me but i dont want to be hurt any of his wee brothers there too young

[This message has been edited by celtic_man2030 (edited 02-16-2005).]

Re: help im in deep **** - 02/16/05 02:08 PM

if you don't put wood on a fire it will go out over night.
you did what you did because thats the way it goes. however going out to find big h is asking for him and his to notice you and your sister don't do it again. if he comes to you by him self talk, with others get out. walk softly, speak slowly, and keep the big stick hidden you may not need it but you know you have it if you do.
as for dirty looks name calling ect. it means nothing period. its like noisy birds the sun goes down they sleep and you don't notice how quiet it is. rather than looking to even scores try helping your sister to cope with the noise.
also i hope you thought about jail as well as your dog. you can't do ship for you family if your in lock down. its not self defence if you just drop someone for not being in immenant danger of physical harm, its assalt.

Re: help im in deep **** - 02/16/05 02:40 PM

well ure right but now this guy thinks im arfiad of him i hate fighting im an ok fighter but i wont fight unless i have too
i dont want to make matters worse by beat up this guy but know big head will think he can pick on my sister again wat should i do?

Re: help im in deep **** - 02/16/05 02:45 PM

SOME FEEDBACK PPL PLZ I NEED HELP
Posted by: cxt

Re: help im in deep **** - 02/16/05 03:31 PM

Sorry dude.

You don't sound serious to me. Story is hard to follow and sounds fishy.

Plus, what possible weight can you give the opinions of a bunch of folks that you have never seen?
We could all be psycho for all you know--why would you follow our advice?

Just in case your serious, stay away from him and his mates. Don't get involved in a verbal exchange, just leave him alone.

If all your getting is "dirty looks" let it go.

A "dirty look" is not worth bleeding for, or going to jail over--esp since you had and "iron bar" and "a dog."

The way you describe it--both could lead to serious charges being filed against you.