Is this possible with thirteen or fourteen year olds?

Posted by: Anonymous

Is this possible with thirteen or fourteen year olds? - 02/15/05 12:19 PM

Hey everybody!A lot of kids at my school know where I live.Sometimes some kid really bothers me and I think of fighting him,but as I said before a lot of kids know where I live.Do you think a kid that age(13 or 14) could harm a family member,do a drive by at your house,or possibly shoot you?Not that it's happened to me,but has it ever happened to any of you? I would also like to hear some advice,or any real cases.Thanks in advance.

Little Dragon

[This message has been edited by Little Dragon (edited 02-15-2005).]

Re: Is this possible with thirteen or fourteen year olds? - 02/15/05 01:20 PM

Is it possible? Certainly.

Is it probable in your case? I don't know enough about where you live or what kids you are talking about to comment.

Best plan is to avoid fighting as this can be one of many consequences.

Re: Is this possible with thirteen or fourteen year olds? - 02/15/05 11:19 PM

They're more likely to shoot your windows out with a BB gun or slash your parent's tires.

Re: Is this possible with thirteen or fourteen year olds? - 02/16/05 03:03 AM

unless there family is the mafia, then your dead

Re: Is this possible with thirteen or fourteen year olds? - 02/16/05 03:27 AM

Just leave it out, or you'll get seriously hurt, and boy will you regret it. I speak from experience.

Re: Is this possible with thirteen or fourteen year olds? - 02/16/05 06:06 PM

if i was in that situation i would beat the **** out of them and if they bring it to my door step i'l take it back to theres if they slash my parents tyres i would smash the crap out of there parents cars. gotta be carefull not to get busted by cops. but if they responded to that with more force i would make my force worse and worse as they retaliate. it probably wont end up that serious but i rekon they wont wanna take it far wen they know ur willing to go further

Re: Is this possible with thirteen or fourteen year olds? - 02/16/05 11:05 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Chris_Noye:
if i was in that situation i would beat the **** out of them and if they bring it to my door step i'l take it back to theres if they slash my parents tyres i would smash the crap out of there parents cars. gotta be carefull not to get busted by cops. but if they responded to that with more force i would make my force worse and worse as they retaliate. it probably wont end up that serious but i rekon they wont wanna take it far wen they know ur willing to go further

[/QUOTE]

Not a good idea is it worth u and ur family getting bottled and ur house also even UR car!!! ive seen it done hell i was there people are stupid and crazy and ... bah enough

Re: Is this possible with thirteen or fourteen year olds? - 02/17/05 04:41 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Lukeitfc:
Just leave it out, or you'll get seriously hurt, and boy will you regret it. I speak from experience.

[/QUOTE]

What happened to you Lukeitfc?