fights

Posted by: Anonymous

fights - 01/12/05 06:17 AM

Ok look I have a problem. There was a fight with people and I was there and some guy got beat up. And well everyone blamed it on me. Now there are a lot of people out looking for me to beat me up. I'm not a good fighter, does anyone know how I could get better, pretty fast.
Posted by: JohnL

Re: fights - 01/12/05 07:15 AM

No

Re: fights - 01/12/05 06:59 PM

find the tuffest guy in the group and go try to give him a flogging and the others will leave u alone. as for fighting, draw a straight line and start walking along it with 1 foot on 1 side of the line and the other on the other side so making sure u keep ur feet facing straight ahead(boxing stance)
_
-----------
-
whats this got to do with fighting? everything, good luck
http://www.theonetwopunch.com/boxingstance.htm

[This message has been edited by darko (edited 01-12-2005).]

Re: fights - 01/12/05 08:26 PM

darko,

Give this guy the benefit of the doubt that he might have a legit question however inane you think it is.

Please curb the language as well.

WTF? I gotta be a real Moderator this week?

C'mon guys. We can do better than this.

Re: fights - 01/12/05 10:22 PM

I highly recommend the ancient "Running Gobbling Technique". 1st you get into a fighting stance (it don't matter which). 2nd you take your right arm and swing it down towards the ground. Last you pivot both of your feet, turn around 180 degrees and run like hell!

Yours in the Spirit of the Warrior-Scholar,

Carlos M. Roman, H.I. American Kenpo Karate Studios
Orlando, FL

[This message has been edited by whitedragon_48 (edited 01-12-2005).]
Posted by: Chang Wufei

Re: fights - 01/13/05 02:25 AM

Realistic, effective way to end a fight with one hit. I've had to use it before unfortunately. Always works though.

No experience neccessary

Dealing with the kind of high school punks you've got is what I'm used to. They will NEVER come up to you and start swinging. They will confront you and throw insults back and forth. Example: "******* pussy! What? You wanna start something?! You ain't got the balls!" blah blah blah big talk.

While they are doing this, they're right in close to you. From a completely passive stance (regular standing, hands at side) Throw an uppercut straight up to his jaw. As it's coming from straight beliw him when he's close he won't see it coming, and sincle he's talking he will most likely bite his tongue and bleed HEAVILY.

When I have had to use it, I never needed a second hit.

You also have to realize that you should only do this if you feel your health is seriously threatened, because the blood everywhere is plenty of physical evidence for assault and battery charges, and you hit first.

A last resort.

Re: fights - 01/13/05 09:06 PM

Dude,lay low a minute.There is no way you can get skilled enuf to take on multiple attackers overnight.Most of us that know better,we run.We get em one at a time when they are vulnerable and let em know what happens when they come gunnin for us.And if its that serious,thats how you have to play it.Otherwise,lay low a minute and it'll probably all blow over-its school after all,everyone will forget about it after the next cafeteria incident.