Controlling the Scenario

Posted by: Chang Wufei

Controlling the Scenario - 12/06/04 11:25 PM

I was wondering if anyone here has ever been in a less-controllable situation than a fight, for example, in a convenience store when it was being held up, a city bus with a hi-jacker, etc. and what you did/would do in that situation.

For example, in a 7-11, I am friends with the owner who works most of the time. If it was being held up, I COULD take a bottle of wine from the back shelf and knock him out from behind, but there's always the risk him accidentally firing, then I would be at fault for him. The LEO's always say to give them what they want, but all too often they rob and then kill anyways.
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Controlling the Scenario - 12/07/04 10:43 PM

Depends on the person like age height bulkyness ect.... i also think if he had doing a hold up with some sort of knife i would definitly use a submission from behind... i really think that works.. because when u get a real submission choke from behind ur reactions are to grab the hands... and by that time 10 seconds pass and he is asleep....

although if it is a GUN hold up.. i probably would take achance at nocking the **** out of him with a weapon of some sort when he aims at anything but a person. From behind that is... but then again that might not always work because of different setting types... Gun Hold ups dont have much choices... when something involves a gun... EVERYTHING is at risk... my opinion is do everything he sais... UNLESS U HAVE A DEFIINIT 100% ONE HIT KNOCKOUT... which is rare.