Best Weapon Ever??

Posted by: Anonymous

Best Weapon Ever?? - 11/09/04 02:46 PM

How about using a watergun with chloride...
If your outnumbered, just wandering:P
Posted by: kman

Re: Best Weapon Ever?? - 11/09/04 06:35 PM

Chloride? as near as I can recall thats just a simple harmless salt. Chlorine? Much more potent. More so if you get the stuff used to treat spa's and pools as opposed to simple bleach. HOWEVER,,,,should you use such a weapon you almost certainly be prosecuted and sued. Why bother with improvised stuff when there are so many purpose built tools of the trade? Are you a minor? skip it all and deal with things through your parents and the authorities. (as well as fighting the best you can) If you are an adult I would recomend that you model your weapons and use of force model after a police department. After all, they have already field tested and litigated everything that they use. K-

Re: Best Weapon Ever?? - 11/09/04 09:14 PM

Watergun, why not just throw dirt in their eyes that will work just as well. I seriously doubt you are going to carry a watergun full of clorine wherever you go, stick with more realistic thinking.

Re: Best Weapon Ever?? - 11/10/04 01:08 AM

geez. while your going on the subject of a watergun filled with a dangerous chemical. why not just go all out and have concentrated hydrogen peroxide?
idiot...

Re: Best Weapon Ever?? - 11/10/04 01:38 AM

The best weapon of all in my opinion is AVOIDANCE. I cant stress that enough. Reasonable people just dont go there. Unreasonable people do and oftentimes dont make it out.
Posted by: Ed Glasheen

Re: Best Weapon Ever?? - 11/10/04 03:00 PM

dorks

Re: Best Weapon Ever?? - 11/10/04 03:05 PM

bazookahs and tanks and missiles...

hand weapon = pen (tis mightier then the sword.) You can write nasty letters to someone, and even spray ink with it.

Re: Best Weapon Ever?? - 11/13/04 12:52 PM

in order to have cloride, clorine has to be bonded with something. sodium cloride for example. and a water gun filled with clorine wont help much because in it's pure form, clorine is a gas.
Posted by: still wadowoman

Re: Best Weapon Ever?? - 11/13/04 01:34 PM

Particularly good if you live in a country/state that does not allow you to legaly carry weapons :jif lemon juice in the squeezy lemon container.
Sharon
NB This idea was stolen from Simon Cowell

Re: Best Weapon Ever?? - 11/14/04 12:46 AM

lol! if you are talking about chlorine gun, i would recommend acid and even base guns. sulphuric acid? sodium hydroxide? even more potent
Posted by: Raven

Re: Best Weapon Ever?? - 11/14/04 10:17 PM

What about....bullets... those do some pretty nasty damage too no? *rolls eyes* at the conversation.... tsk tsk tsk

Re: Best Weapon Ever?? - 11/14/04 10:35 PM

Ugh I should have never posted on this topic. You want a chem weapon stick with mace. I know a guy that got a bottle of sulfuric acid busted across his face. that was no joke that stuff is potent.

Re: Best Weapon Ever?? - 11/17/04 12:11 PM

LMAO @ the chlorine watergun. Best weapon ever, huh? Just get a freakin' 9mm for Christ's sake.
Posted by: nekogami13 V2.0

Re: Best Weapon Ever?? - 11/17/04 11:01 PM

Colt 1911A or a customized Kimber .45 , 9mm's are for schoolgirls who don't know how to handle a real weapon [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/tongue.gif[/IMG]

Re: Best Weapon Ever?? - 11/18/04 11:12 AM

Im well aware of the weakness of the 9mm. The cops have to shoot people with their entire clip to stop 'em sometimes. I suggested it to the guy who was used to shooting his chlorine super soaker, lol. I'm sure he's not ready for the recoil of a 45.

[This message has been edited by SifuSkyler (edited 11-18-2004).]
Posted by: nekogami13 V2.0

Re: Best Weapon Ever?? - 11/25/04 09:11 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by SifuSkyler:
Im well aware of the weakness of the 9mm. The cops have to shoot people with their entire clip to stop 'em sometimes. I suggested it to the guy who was used to shooting his chlorine super soaker, lol. I'm sure he's not ready for the recoil of a 45.

[This message has been edited by SifuSkyler (edited 11-18-2004).]
[/QUOTE]

Then I recommend he stick with light, easy to handle stuff, like a pea shooter (plastic straw & small dried pea).

Remember, it's all fun and games until someone loses an eye.

Re: Best Weapon Ever?? - 11/25/04 10:07 PM

metaphysical neurologically destructive brain wave anti-oxygen concentrated mental plasma rays projected from your thoughts into the opponents eyes as you crumple his brain. mess with me and die

Re: Best Weapon Ever?? - 11/27/04 10:04 AM

How about picking up the nearest rock or stick you see. This has been pretty effective since the caveman days.

Re: Best Weapon Ever?? - 11/27/04 06:26 PM

just poke 2 holes in each side of an egg boil some rice remove the inside of egg grind some dride red peppers and other stuff
take small square paper smeer rice on it put ground pepper in side egg put paper with smeered rice on it cover both holes when trying to escape close eyes throw egg pepper goes in there eyes run away

an old ninja trick.

Re: Best Weapon Ever?? - 11/27/04 10:43 PM

yea just carry a dozen eggs on ya all the time, or what you could do is be logical and don't prepare yourself for a situation, be strong minded enough to know that when something is threatening you, that you'll know what to do, if you don't think you'll know what to do, then get a different martial art, obviously the one you're training in now isn't helping any

Re: Best Weapon Ever?? - 11/27/04 11:06 PM

Very weird topic. But some of us agree I own five Glocks ranging in all sizes and mm’s. I really think you should pick up a Kimber .45 that will do you just fine. I hope you got some money, that weapon isn’t cheap. But it will work.
Posted by: Chen Zen

Re: Best Weapon Ever?? - 11/28/04 12:10 AM

Its been reduced to this? Some of you have issues. Do you know whats going to happen when you splatter chemicals in some poor bastards eyes? Your going to spend the rest of your life in prison for premeditated murder or PM attempted murder. Not to mention carrying a chemical weapon. Hopefully this thread is just a joke because there are people, particularly young ones, who do not understand the difference. Not everyone out there chooses to use their brain, or gifted with one. If you must be so cowardly and pathetic to have to resort to these types of tactics then just stay home.
Posted by: Fisherman

Re: Best Weapon Ever?? - 11/28/04 10:11 AM

IMO - The best weapon you can use is your own mind.

Re: Best Weapon Ever?? - 11/28/04 07:03 PM

Dont they have mace where u live? Its illegal over here but its not in the states is it? Otherwise dont unerestimate the pen ya jab that in someones throat/eye and its all over buddy.. Dont that im recommending you use weapons but if u cant fight to save yourself and your gonna get your ass kicked anyway - do it. In the end it comes down to self preservation. I think anyone who is in fear of their life is going to do anything to save themselves.. its just human nature.

Re: Best Weapon Ever?? - 11/28/04 07:24 PM

there is no best weapon to use. just use the weapon you are provided with your fist
that is only if you have to.