Learn The True Secrets Of Self Defense And Have An Unfair Advantage
Over Any Attacker With Any Weapons! http://www.kgb-militaryschool.com
Posted by: MAGon

Re: Russian Special Forces Unique training - 11/03/04 11:26 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by kgb:
Learn The True Secrets Of Self Defense And Have An Unfair Advantage
Over Any Attacker With Any Weapons! http://www.kgb-militaryschool.com
[/QUOTE]

I know who you REALLY are, you can't fool me!!! Your real name is... Feliks Dzershinsky!
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Russian Special Forces Unique training - 11/03/04 12:59 PM

Hehehe "Have an unfair advantage" all of the pictures are people with assault rifles =D

"no hostages has been injured, and no opertations have failed"

If they are claiming that they have been in all hostage rescues since 1974.. id recal that the few past operations did not go so well
Posted by: Ed Glasheen

Re: Russian Special Forces Unique training - 11/03/04 02:45 PM

But I do like their methods..ie Gasing the theater and shooting the terrorist in the head while they were out..cool..but I have to say at least they have the balls to do what we are afraid of doing because of political fallout.
I am still awaiting Putin's response to the HS massicare...I thought we would of seen an invasion by now. Ed

Re: Russian Special Forces Unique training - 11/04/04 02:11 PM

Well I found the gas attack very unprofessional 119 dead hostages (mainly from the gas) against 50 dead terrorists.. a pretty high prise

And to the Beslan's school massacre... allmost 400 dead?

Re: Russian Special Forces Unique training - 11/05/04 02:52 PM

There was once a bank robbery in then West Germany. GSG9 went in and wacked everyone. Most hostages did survive but no bank robbers. How many bank roberies do they have now. NONE.
Terrorist, slime ect only understand one thing, overwelming brutal force. Ed

Re: Russian Special Forces Unique training - 11/05/04 10:58 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Ed Glasheen:
There was once a bank robbery in then West Germany. GSG9 went in and wacked everyone. Most hostages did survive but no bank robbers. How many bank roberies do they have now. NONE.
Terrorist, slime ect only understand one thing, overwelming brutal force. Ed
[/QUOTE]

Ed- Mercilessness is NOT a good thing. The police EXIST to PROTECT the populace, not to kill any threat at any cost. Having the balls to do it? Good God, I'll bet you've never shot a sleeping man in the head, have you?
Posted by: kman

Re: Russian Special Forces Unique training - 11/09/04 07:00 PM

2 weeks to go from street slob to qualified operator? where do I sign up? LMAO.
As for the real Russians? I was ok with the flumazinil gas attack and executing the tangos whilst they were napping. They would have lost close to 100% if they had'nt done something along those lines. Suprised that the Ruskis didnt have a military grade gas for the job as opposed to a medical gas. Such things exist. BZ for example.
As for the Belsa school attack? it was an obvious tactical morph from the theater. Pre-positioned weapons and explosives. 100% of the adult males executed as control was being established. All the hostages in a central location. Explosives wired to deadman switches. Obviosly pre planned to generate close to 100% casulties. A very tough nut to crack in a tactical sense. An assault while they were still consolidating might have worked, albeit with high civilian losses. One thing from the theater that wasnt well publicized that worked quite well. The tangos bodies were "pigged". Hog blood and guts in their mouths and coffins. Buried in unmarked graves. This (according to some) will deny them entry to paradise and their desired status as martyrs. Puts a real cramp on the recruit pool. IMHO pigging should be standard policy for all western armies engaged with middle eastern and muslim enemies.
HOGS FOR IRAQ! K-
PS ED, want to throw in with me for a tactics school when I pull the pin? looks like there's a bundle to be had.

Re: Russian Special Forces Unique training - 11/09/04 08:32 PM

Minnesota is way to cold!!!! Besides how can you compete with Blackwater ect. I think the real money is in estate security and bodyguard work. My two cents...Ed

[This message has been edited by Ed Glasheen (edited 11-09-2004).]

Re: Russian Special Forces Unique training - 01/19/05 03:27 PM

Hey, give the Russians some credit! Every one of those operations (Beslan, the Theatre) had Spetsnaz units on call (look for the guys with the white and blue striped shirts with their fatigues...or the big freaking Spetsnaz patch.) Everybody says that they are Russian Delta Force, but those guys have no training in counterterrorism at all. If anything, they're trained to BE terrorists (move at the head of a possible invansion). At least, they were under the Soviets. I don't know what their training constitutes NOW, but I'd be surprised if it changed much.

Don't forget, Russia has good military doctrine, but the actual quality of the military has gone down the tube.

Still, take a look at http://www.russianmartialart.com

It's pretty neat stuff.
Posted by: still wadowoman

Re: Russian Special Forces Unique training - 01/20/05 01:40 AM

I have trained in Systema (macavity's link above) and they do have some good training drills.

I am with Ed on his approach to terrorists. Not so sure I could shoot one in the head, but I am glad there are those that can.
Sharon