Ever do something cool...And not mean to?

Posted by: Anonymous

Ever do something cool...And not mean to? - 10/08/04 10:01 AM

It was a crisp May evening, and I was out with a few friends, just "Chilling." We decided to move to another one of our hangouts, as there were too many "Unlikable" people where we origionally were. We arrived at the Bridge to do a little fishing, as the season was open, and I noticed about four or so people coming towards us. A moment later I casted my rod out, and my lure flew to the other side of the river. Angrily, I got up and went in search of my lure. Just as I was near the middle of the bridge, (which is maybe 25 feet high.) I noticed one of the four guys grabbed my skateboard, and was about to throw it in! I dashed back and climbed to a support strut sticking out from the bridge (wich was about 10 feet high.) I jumped, landed, and somehow rolled at the point of impact. I continued to save the life of my precious skate, and I delivered a weird kind of jumping kick just below the sternum. I had lost my balance, fell, and was laying on the ground, stunned by the adernal flow, and what had just happened. My assailant then continued to get on top of me and delivered 3 quick jabs to my face. Screaming in pain, I lifted my fist, and threw a punch into his nose. The guy rolled over, coughed, and proceeded to vomit...(I do not know why.) Holding my face, I grabbed my Skate, my backpack, and left with my friends...This whole time, pumped up on Adrenaline, not even a clear thought in my head, aced purely on instinct! (By the way, the guy had the weight and muscle on his side...I only weighed about 120 at the time, leanish, and he was close to 190, and moderately built. This was my first "Fight" however, I don't enjoy fighting, but I do enjoy Taekwon-Do! This is my first post, so if you want to flame me...try not to do it TOO badly, lol.
Posted by: nekogami13 V2.0

Re: Ever do something cool...And not mean to? - 10/08/04 10:30 AM

Yes, I played my part in bringing my daughter into the world.

On my part, totaly unintentional.
The result is the coolest thing ever-a wonderful human being!

Creating a new life vs. violence against idiots-I win!!!! [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/wink.gif[/IMG]