Dirty street tricks...

Posted by: Anonymous

Dirty street tricks... - 09/25/04 02:41 PM

Ok, besides pokeing people in the eyes, biting or stricking someones nards.

Scence you have shoes on in most street fights, the toe round house is one, where you do a roundhouse kick exept instead of using you shin or instep you use your toe. jamming it into their side.

Re: Dirty street tricks... - 09/26/04 08:21 PM

I take Tae Kwon Do, so I am learning alot about kicking, and I have a respect for kickers...

...but if you try throwing that at me in the street, I guarantee that I will tackle you to the ground and beat you senseless. I'm sorry, but the roundhouse has limited value.

I'm not trying to bash you, but you have to realize that you don't often trade blows from a standing position. Either you will go to clinch, or to the ground (of course there will be exceptions, but rarely).

P.S. Never expect any single attack to be debilitating in any way.

Re: Dirty street tricks... - 09/27/04 06:17 PM

True.. true..

But If you are on the ground. his freinds can sucker strike you. so if I was in a fight Id stay on my feet no matter what. and still, if he some how missed a tackel and his head is low. his head is in the best position for a..KICK IN THE FACE!!

and yes, cause the adrenalin rush, wont aoutomaticly knock him down. so hit him lots.

Re: Dirty street tricks... - 09/28/04 01:17 PM

If he HAS friends to sucker strike you with, you should be gone already. If you are not fast, take up track.

Again, not trying to bash you, you seem to be on the right track.
Posted by: 1st Round KO

Re: Dirty street tricks... - 09/28/04 08:05 PM

foolsgold...you wouldnt want to go to the ground if your fighting more than one person bc youll get the worst of it.
in a situation like that you want to stay on your feet at all costs unless you think you can grapple youre opponent while also fighting off attackers who are kicking at you while youre on your side.

Re: Dirty street tricks... - 09/29/04 10:07 AM

Did you even read my second post? Again, if the dude brings his friends, you should be out of there long before the situation escalates to violence. If you're too far gone already, start looking for weapons nearby. But anyways, this is getting off-topic, there are dozens of threads about fighting (i.e. running from) groups of people.

Are you going to try a toe-roundhouse on a group of 6 people?

Nope, track is still the best art for self-defence.

Re: Dirty street tricks... - 09/29/04 04:03 PM

no, my fists, elbows and kicks are faster stronger and harder than theirs and I **** at running. I hate it.

So as long as I think ill stand a chance Ill fight but if its a definete no, no ill try to high tail it.

Re: Dirty street tricks... - 10/04/04 11:53 AM

90% Of fights are won by your hands. then the 10%, you may get someone down with a kick... And... "Good" Kicker vs. "Good" Puncher, The kicker keeped the puncher away... yes, like a minute, but then pufff, one hit, the kicker is down.

Re: Dirty street tricks... - 10/04/04 05:13 PM

Yeah, and 72% of statistics are made-up on the spot.

Re: Dirty street tricks... - 10/06/04 06:00 PM

ok let's get back to main subject
(disclaimer:english is not my primary language so if any of my words sound odd that's quite normal)
You never know dirty tricks untill You look for it, there are several ways of taking care of balls , neck or eye of opponent, a lot of points on the body causing extreme pain, a lot of painfull joint-locks and so on
what I mean is that couple of systems ( intentionally I avoid using name MA) put effort on practical self-defence or streetfight and believe You can find many dirty tricks there

[This message has been edited by gabriel.knight (edited 10-06-2004).]

Re: Dirty street tricks... - 10/07/04 07:13 AM

Go for the neck, kidneys, nose, back of the head, groin and heart area, if you really are evil. use elbows, knees, sweeps etc.
Posted by: mongoose

Re: Dirty street tricks... - 10/07/04 03:07 PM

One good trick i used was when i saw a fight coming, i took off, then of course i had time to think before the next day, and when the kid came up to me, of course screaming and yelling, i reached in my back pocket, that i lined with a small plastic bag and filled it with dirt and gravel. I pulled my closed fist out and instead of swinging like he expected, i threw it into his eyes. Then i put a roll of pennies in my closed fist so it wont give in any, and 3 punches and no more fight.
Posted by: Chen Zen

Re: Dirty street tricks... - 10/07/04 06:40 PM

Theres no such thing as dirty tricks in fighting. Fighting doesnt have rules therefore there cannot be dirty tricks. Always use whatever you can to win. Take what your opponent gives you then make him give you more. Thats how you win fights.

Re: Dirty street tricks... - 10/07/04 07:02 PM

Well said Chen Zen !!

Fully agree

The Wolf

Re: Dirty street tricks... - 10/07/04 07:48 PM

Agreed Chen, fighting is more or less a break with the rules and alws of society...but you are accountable if you use unreasonable force etc....
Posted by: Chen Zen

Re: Dirty street tricks... - 10/08/04 12:01 AM

Sure society and consequences are a factor. However, who thinks of such things in the face of danger and harm? Also, in an altercation most people preach trying to run. Im against that, Id rather stand and fight, but once its over....outta there. The system is a failure; design to protect the criminals. Men go to jail because they hurt or kill men that break into their homes. It happens all the time. I have no need of police. When it comes to defending yourself, win and run. Once you defend yourself you're a criminal anyways so run like one.