intimadating Street situation...

Posted by: Anonymous

intimadating Street situation... - 09/25/04 02:20 PM

I big guy says he wants to fight you. He is bigger and sronger than you. He has about 10 freinds. It is very noisy and every bodys rooting for that kid and shooting obcenitys at you. HE is shooting obcenitys at you. You are screwed and unable to flee. He is advancing on you. You are unable to talk out of it because hes so dumb.
You are alone. You are highly trained for your age: boxer, judo, a, kickboxer, and weightlifter but Is humble and dosent have much street experience.

What would you do?
Imagine this situation. very intimidating.
Posted by: reaperblack

Re: intimadating Street situation... - 09/25/04 07:34 PM

what I did was try to talk my way out of it. This basic situation happened to me about 15 years ago. I was always the big fat smart kid in school, so I was an obvious target. What worked for me was pleading cowardice and saying that I wouldn't fight back. When he hit me I said that just made him look like a puss. And then he tried to save a little face by saying something about letting me off easy and he walked away. Could it have ended differently, of course. one factor was that he hit me as hard as he could and I didn't blink.