Re: is the biggest the most thretning

Posted by: gojuwarrior1

Re: is the biggest the most thretning - 09/04/04 04:26 PM

?
Posted by: c_maj7th

Re: Re: is the biggest the most thretning - 09/07/04 08:32 PM

Run!Don't fight outnumbered.Avoid that situation at all cost.
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Re: is the biggest the most thretning - 09/07/04 09:22 PM

Depends on what you would like to do.

If you wish to fight when you are outnumbered take down the one that is talking the most. If he is twice the size of you aim for ankles and kneecaps to bring him down. Watch out at all times behind you and keep an arm free to defend yourself with.

If someone tries to bullrush you and take you down and you can clearly see the tackle comming. Before he tackles you lean over his body, kick your feet out from underneath you, so now you are on top of him and you just now countered THAT situation.

I didnt really understand the question you were asking....did you need help with HOW to take down the big guy? lol

peace

[This message has been edited by Devilsadvacate187 (edited 09-07-2004).]
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Re: is the biggest the most thretning - 09/08/04 08:46 AM

If someone tries to bullrush you and take you down and you can clearly see the tackle comming. Before he tackles you lean over his body, kick your feet out from underneath you, so now you are on top of him and you just now countered THAT situation

In my opinion that is not good if you are outnumbered... Sprawling, being what is described above, will take you down to the ground, and thus less able to defend against your other oponnents who are still standing. Perhaps a throw would work better in that situation that way you are not vulnerable to other attackers. Thats just my opinion, any thoughts?
Posted by: schanne

Re: Re: is the biggest the most thretning - 09/08/04 06:41 PM

You need to watch the movie.The Outlaw Josey Whales" Go to the part where the carpet bagger dimes him out to the army and they gang up on him. Yes he kills them all but he explains why he picks the first one to shoot and its kind of what your topic is about. [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/smile.gif[/IMG]