i am a noob who needs help

Posted by: Anonymous

i am a noob who needs help - 08/27/04 01:07 AM

While walking to a friends house, my friend and i were jumped by three guys. All older than us. No reason. Due to the fact that im 6'2 210 lbs. they all teamed up on me. I was wondering if there were any moves could use to stop future attackers in their tracks so i can run away.
Posted by: schanne

Re: i am a noob who needs help - 08/27/04 07:19 AM

The philosophy is basic, eliminate the biggest threat and then they could toy with the rest of you. Once the biggest and toughest guy from the group has been imobilized the lions can tear the beast apart. Next time you need to take a more agressive stance mentally and physically. If the threat is real and active you must respond right away without discussion and "street foreplay". There is no secret that we can teach you from a computer, it's up to you to get that type of MA training yourself. You should read more about "Bushido" Philosophy too. It's time to tough'n up!
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: i am a noob who needs help - 08/27/04 11:46 AM

thanks a lot..well it was hard to pick out the biggest guy cuz they were all the same size..but, whatever, thanks again
Posted by: xerxes

Re: i am a noob who needs help - 08/27/04 03:31 PM

Schanne was refering to you. You are the "big guy" so the "lions" ganged up on you.