Help

Posted by: DragonFists

Help - 05/02/04 06:16 AM

I`m new here and I have this problem a brick at school is bothering me he is both stronger and faster than me but a bit shorter and i was wondering if you could give me some advice to deal with him.
Posted by: JKogas

Re: Help - 05/02/04 08:08 AM

Don't give him any trouble until you are both stronger and faster than he is.

In the mean time, consider joining a boxing gym or a wrestling gym.

-John
Posted by: Ed Glasheen

Re: Help - 05/02/04 02:23 PM

Not another helpless kid!

Re: Help - 05/02/04 03:13 PM

school violence its a bi*ch
Posted by: Raven

Re: Help - 05/02/04 05:54 PM

I agree, you should join a boxing gym or wrestling/grappling gym. These will help you greatly. If you live on the east side (United States) you might want to look for PAL gym, they're free if you can keep your grades at a certain level and I'm sure there's more requirements, but if you can fine one, try your hardest to join. They're free! In the mean time try talking to some teachers, 99% of the time it doesn't do anything and it can sometimes it even makes it worse! (I wish I were kidding...) but it shows that you tried.

How does he bother you? I'm just wondering as to the seriousness of what is going on...

Re: Help - 05/03/04 07:28 AM

actually hes not bothering only me but also a few of my classmates like grabing clothes hitting people for no reason like when we soccer he checks that the teacher isn`t looking and then just starts kicking people me including. He also broke my pencil but i dont really care about that.
Posted by: Codel

Re: Help - 05/03/04 11:18 PM

This kid reminds me of a few jackasses at my school. I say if its only him get a few of your class mates to go up to him one day and say something like the following, "Hey, you better back off bitch before we gouche out your eyes and shove them down your pants so you can watch us kick the shit outta you ok?"
If that doesnt work he'll probly be really threatened and you might be screwed. So you might want to reconsider what i just said. Anywho, you should probly try to join a gym like they said or just work out a lot and get real buff and kick his ass the next time he does one little thing u dont like. The best way to get buff is to eat A LOT. and i mean A LOT. as much as you can. then you workout a lot. soon enough the excess fat from all the food gets "turned into" muscle. Its the fastest easiest way i know to get buff.
Posted by: John_C

Re: Help - 05/04/04 10:33 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Ed Glasheen:
Not another helpless kid![/QUOTE]

It's an honourable tradition.

Back when duelling was the way people settled things, anxious first timers would show up at fencing schools desperate for the master to impart some "secret techniques" on the eve of their appointment with destiny.

Plus ca change, etc.

Re: Help - 05/04/04 10:08 PM

Oh yeah also, how old are you???

Re: Help - 05/04/04 10:08 PM

Oh yeah also, how old are you??? Cus that can actually have an effect on the situation.
Posted by: mikelw

Re: Help - 05/04/04 11:23 PM

If he starts shit with ya, make sure you hit him in the face first. Also, try hitting with something like a chair (gotta give props to ed, and im not even kidding about the chair thing, i saw a fight go down and a guy won via KO via chair).

Re: Help - 05/05/04 07:06 AM

Im 14 years old
Posted by: otobeawanker

Re: Help - 05/24/04 01:40 PM

Fight him every day till you win. Never avoid pain. The body adapts.
Posted by: brigadircilo

Re: Help - 06/08/04 11:04 AM

get with a group of kids that dont take no bull from no one
Posted by: mongoose

Re: Help - 06/09/04 02:54 PM

Hey man, a lot of kids go threw this, most either eventually get the shit beat outa them or it blows over or you back down and everyone in the skool calls you a pussy and he still pushes u around. Im am in this situation right now. I am a 16 year old kid. One thing you must make sure is you are strong enough before you face him straight up. you might want to roll up with the strongest friends you have, but only if he doesnt have stronger ones. What ever you do, DONT tell a teacher. In skools nowadays that is one of the worst things to do. Within a hour, the whole skool will kno you as a rat and pu55y. People still talk about back in 7th grade when some jeff kid ran and told a teacher. You want to be respected in skool, not laughed at everyday. Fighting doesnt make people respect you, it makes them fear you. what earns u respect is beating the shiz outa a kid who pushes everyone around. Everyone here can tell you to work out, and train (thats what im doing, workin out really hard) but you got to have a temporary solution now til you are strong enough. Dont just go up and smack him, my friend/cuzin did that and almost got the shiz beat outa him. try avoiding the kid for a couple weeks while you get stronger. i myself am training really hard now, i relieze that strength is a major factor. you need to be strong, not look like Mr. USA. If he starts becomeing really realy pushy to you, when the teachers not watching or sometime when no adult is around, walk up to him casually with maybe one or 2 kids, and act liek your goin to talk to him, get close and be like yo man, with a nod or sumthing so he thinks your just going to say sumthing, and sneak his asz in the face and keep duffing him. But the skool years almost over (at least here) so try and stick it out, then work ur asz off over the summer and come back really strong and then he messes with you...ouch. But the best advice now, it stay motivated to become stronger, this isnt the only time your gunna get into a conflict. i wanna kick my own asz for not working out the first time this happened. hope you get everything settled out. worst case senerio, have ur gf kick him in the ballz. but no steroids, knives, clubs, guns, glockz, tanks or ak's.

-M-