coal akida (Fear No Punch technology) - hot topic

Posted by: nevadanathan

coal akida (Fear No Punch technology) - hot topic - 01/19/10 07:21 AM

Coal Akida has been claiming that he has developed the Holy Grail of all combat skills, that being how to confront punches , elbows and kicks without getting injured or hit in the fight, The interesting thing about these claims is he is advertising to the MMA Fighters and recently claimed that he went to California and demonstrated these new skills. I am offering cash money to anyone that has any proof of this on any other website. Recently he has set up one of the most interesting or maybe bizarre ON LINE training programs on his website. His slogan is training to never get hit again and he seems serious. We are offering $500.00 to anyone that has any knowledge of Coal Akida training the UFC. $5000.00 if you have any video of him training anyone to do with the UFC. Something is going on and we are trying to get to the bottom of it. bswarm the site in question http://www.fearnopunch.com

Re: coal akida (Fear No Punch technology) - hot topic - 01/19/10 07:35 AM

As of recent Coal had has posted all of the skills that were demonstrated out in California on his website for Free. Can anyone confirm that he was in fact in California maybe we can start at that point.
Posted by: MattJ

Re: coal akida (Fear No Punch technology) - hot topic - 01/19/10 07:47 AM

CA seems to be gigantically full of BS. He used to talk about beating up homeless people, LOL. Does anyone take him seriously?

Re: coal akida (Fear No Punch technology) - hot topic - 01/20/10 03:48 AM

There is no doubt, his research has extended beyond typical training, our research with Coal Akida goes back to 1989 with him training military groups in the private sector. We now know he was in fact in California , but have are looking for who he might have been training. We understand the concept of what he is bringing forward and just want info as to who might be training his new skills. What is amazing is that he has posted all of these new skills on his site for everyone to see, and since that has happened the site has been down. Anybody see who Coal akida was training with?
Posted by: LifesFist

Re: coal akida (Fear No Punch technology) - hot topic - 01/20/10 06:03 AM

Maybe Neo could help You...
Posted by: Zach_Zinn

Re: coal akida (Fear No Punch technology) - hot topic - 01/20/10 11:47 AM

Lol this guy is a joke.."cohesion absorption technology" "robotic weapons technology".

Funny how all the videos are the same one - just him jabbering with no actual instruction or technique, pretty telling. Is it really neccessary to investigate him LOL...

I think the case is closed just by looking at his website.
Posted by: LifesFist

Re: coal akida (Fear No Punch technology) - hot topic - 01/20/10 01:42 PM

100%

Re: coal akida (Fear No Punch Garbage) - hot topic - 01/20/10 02:00 PM

Just in case anyone forgot:

http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubbth...true#Post173334
Posted by: JMWcorwin

Re: coal akida (Fear No Punch Garbage) - hot topic - 01/20/10 04:50 PM

To me, this says it all,
Quote:
He remembers his parents coming to visit him in the hospital.

"They're like, 'Maybe you need to go see somebody, 'cause there's something wrong with you,'"

rofl

Re: coal akida (Fear No Punch Garbage) - hot topic - 01/24/10 03:24 AM

The problem is Coal Akida is getting bigger and bigger, sooooo what the hell is going on, is he in fact training UFC fighters, I will admit we were taken back by Coal Akida new approach to confronting the Punches and Simulating them with a bat.

Re: coal akida (Fear No Punch Garbage) - hot topic - 01/24/10 03:26 AM

Coal Akidas On LIne training program being advertised to the best fighters in the world. Attention all UFC fighters, that is pretty damn serious is it not.

Re: coal akida (Fear No Punch Garbage) - hot topic - 01/24/10 10:53 AM

It is not.
Posted by: Gibberer

Re: coal akida (Fear No Punch technology) - hot topic - 01/26/10 08:11 PM

Originally Posted By: nevadanathan
Coal Akida has been claiming that he has developed the Holy Grail of all combat skills, that being how to confront punches , elbows and kicks without getting injured or hit in the fight, The interesting thing about these claims is he is advertising to the MMA Fighters and recently claimed that he went to California and demonstrated these new skills. I am offering cash money to anyone that has any proof of this on any other website. Recently he has set up one of the most interesting or maybe bizarre ON LINE training programs on his website. His slogan is training to never get hit again and he seems serious. We are offering $500.00 to anyone that has any knowledge of Coal Akida training the UFC. $5000.00 if you have any video of him training anyone to do with the UFC. Something is going on and we are trying to get to the bottom of it. bswarm the site in question http://www.fearnopunch.com

Ever notice how Machida never seems to get hit? He actually secretly signed up to Coal Akida's training and truly mastered the "Fear No Punch" technology which allowed him to avoid any and all punches, kicks and elbows...

Until of course the Shogun found the weakness in Coal Akida's system...no defence against leg kicks. Machida was lucky to win that fight (the judges were in great fear of Coal Akida) and he was humiliated. He's out for revenge against Akida. He's got the heads of the 5 Brazilian karate clans after him and Akida has gone into hiding which explains why the site is down. I have heard that he has found a mountain retreat to try and fix the weakness in his fighting system, but will he fix this weakness before the 5 heads of the Brazilian Karate Clans hunt him down? I've got $3.50 for anyone who can give me information on the whereabouts of Akida's mountain retreat.

All of this is true so you can just go ahead and transfer the $500 into my bank please.
Posted by: Chen Zen

Re: coal akida (Fear No Punch Garbage) - hot topic - 01/27/10 01:46 PM

I can tell you right now how to never get hit again. I give you this priceless peice of advice for free. The answer is simply, run away from all physical confrontation and never leave your house unless you must. Become a hermit, give up training and simply hide under your bed. smile
Posted by: JMWcorwin

Re: coal akida (Fear No Punch Garbage) - hot topic - 01/27/10 02:15 PM

A sandbagged machine gun nest on the roof with a .50 machine gun mount, a .338 from Accuracy International, an HK416 with plenty of 30rd mags, a .45 XD from Srpingfield, Remmington 870, several thousand rounds of ammo, lots of MRE's and bottled water, and 1 armoured Hummer ready for a fast excape out the back wouldn't hurt either. wink
Posted by: Gibberer

Re: coal akida (Fear No Punch Garbage) - hot topic - 01/27/10 07:13 PM

Originally Posted By: Chen Zen
I can tell you right now how to never get hit again. I give you this priceless peice of advice for free. The answer is simply, run away from all physical confrontation and never leave your house unless you must. Become a hermit, give up training and simply hide under your bed. smile

That's terrible advice....every one knows there's monsters under the bed.
Posted by: puffadder

Re: coal akida (Fear No Punch Garbage) - hot topic - 01/29/10 02:33 PM

I watched one of the vids on his website (under Testimonials - the big guy on the end) of a this guy punching him and it was pretty appalling. The guy may have been big but he wasn't a martial artist. The punches were coming in slow and were 'advertised' far in advance. His blocks were nothing special. If that's an advert for his skill no real martial arts teacher has anything to worry about.
Posted by: MAGon

Re: coal akida (Fear No Punch Garbage) - hot topic - 04/15/10 02:34 PM

Don't really know the guy, just going by what's on his website. But it strikes me that this Coal Akida is to MMAs what Ashida Kim is to ninjutsu.