Phoenix, AZ- Self Defense Certification Training

Posted by: armadillo

Phoenix, AZ- Self Defense Certification Training - 03/05/09 01:45 AM

Just Yell Fire is holding a One Day Certification program in Phoenix March 14th where anyone can become a Certified Instructor in the Just Yell Fire street-fighting and teen safety program.

Learn Street Fighting Self Defense and Teaching techniques from the founder of California’s VIPER Academy, Chad Von Dette and Just Yell Fire’s Dallas Jessup;

The Just Yell Fire program was lauded by Fox News, Good Morning America, Montel and in People, Teen, USA Today and the rest as “Necessary Roughness” and “America’s best known teen safety organization”.

Who Should Attend:

Martial Arts Instructors & Self Defense Pros – Learn new skills and add something cool to your curriculum. Introduce girls to the martial arts world with a short course on self defense designed precisely for teens and young women. We put your school on our website as a local resource;

Teachers & Coaches – 1 in 4 young women will be the victim of sexual assault or worse. Learn to teach your girls how not to become a statistic with effective stay-safe strategies. Teach students their rights, how to stop date rape in 5 seconds flat, and smart avoid-trouble information that can save a girls life;

Anyone Who Wants To Keep Their Family Safe – Street fighting isn’t a sport; these are quick effective techniques to get away from an attacker twice your size every time. Eye gouging, whipslapping an ear and the groin, strategic biting…No style, no forms, no art – just get-away results designed to be learned in an hour. Simple enough for a twelve year old – No previous martial arts experience necessary.

Learn Street-Fighting Self Defense and How to Teach Girls & Women to Fight Back On In Phoenix on March 14th from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm.

Class to be held on the TesseracT Campus at 3939 E Shea Blvd. Phoenix, AZ 85028.

More Information and Registration: See Train the Trainer at the Just Yell Fire website. www.justyellfire.com or for a brochure email maggie@justyellfire.com
Posted by: BrianS

Re: Phoenix, AZ- Self Defense Certification Training - 03/07/09 02:44 AM

You could just take out an ad on this site el cheapo.
Posted by: drgndrew

Re: Phoenix, AZ- Self Defense Certification Traini - 03/07/09 03:24 AM

I'm actually all for what "Just Yell Fire" is about, empowering teem females in awareness and self protection knowledge and ability.

from what I've seen it is a good , well meaning organisation.

I do however have to show concern about any system that provides instructor qualification to "anyone" in a one day seminar.

A lot of information can be imparted in a one day course, but being able to pass that on takes a little more.

would you trust your teen daughter to someone who's qualification was gain in one day without prior training or preparation. Even an for an experienced instructor it would be inadequate, without prior training in the system.

I support "Just yell fire", just not one day (or even weak end) instructor qualifications courses especially when open to anyone.
Posted by: karl314285

Re: Phoenix, AZ- Self Defense Certification Training - 03/11/09 09:32 AM

aw, kid gloves to a stranger pleaseeee, for me, I wont babble so much I promise...

**P.S. By wording and training seminar recommendation (and its title) I'm Guessing our Stranger is or associated w/....Law Enforcement and is prob one of the class Instructors...am I close?. Peace-Karl in Gainesville, FL