I'd really like some one on one time....

Posted by: Gavin

I'd really like some one on one time.... - 02/22/07 07:51 AM

...with this [censored]!

This is very graphic and cause your blood to evaporate so be forewarned. It is an educational clip as you get to see the very definite pre-attack signals of the attacker though.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=cae7d25e9f&o=1
Posted by: ButterflyPalm

Re: I'd really like some one on one time.... - 02/22/07 08:14 AM

I don't think I can watch that a second time.

Now we know why Hell is created.
Posted by: schanne

Re: I'd really like some one on one time.... - 02/22/07 09:01 AM

Dam...was that a little old lady???
Posted by: Zombie Zero

Re: I'd really like some one on one time.... - 02/22/07 09:06 AM

I think I remember this. I believe it was a story on our local (DC area) news. If I have it right, this little old lady was a productive, well-loved member of the community, and everyone called her "Grandma". And they all wanted some private time with this guy.

I'll see if I can dig up the follow-up story. I think he was brought to justice, but that may just be wishful thinking on my part.
Posted by: Dedicated1

Re: I'd really like some one on one time.... - 02/22/07 09:17 AM

It's hard to believe that this stuff really goes on, but it does. Scenes like that make you wish you had 5 minutes alone with that guy. As for signs that he was about to attack, 9 times out of 10 they look around the area for witnesses before they attack. I have been in that situation before with two attackers while I was working in Philadelphia. They asked for some change, got on either side of me, and then started looking around the area. No one was around, they looked at each other, and then looked at me. I knew something was going to happen, but then a group of college guys came out of their house and waited on the side walk for one of their friends to catch up. The two would be attackers walked away. Ever since then, I always watch out for that kind of body language. It doesn't mean that every attack will follow the same guidelines, but the look around is never good.
Posted by: Zombie Zero

Re: I'd really like some one on one time.... - 02/22/07 09:21 AM

The man was arrested, and Grandma recovered from her injuries.

Click here to read the follow-up story.

"Court documents showed that Dorsey had been arrested on 59 charges since 1984, including armed assault, with sentences ranging from 60 days to 4½ years."

I wouldn't be terribly sad if he never saw the outside of a jail cell ever again.
Posted by: MattJ

Re: I'd really like some one on one time.... - 02/22/07 12:35 PM

I hope that guy gets very special companionship whilst in prison. Every day.
Posted by: McSensei

Re: I'd really like some one on one time.... - 02/22/07 08:42 PM

Words fail me.
Posted by: nekogami13 V2.0

Re: I'd really like some one on one time.... - 02/22/07 09:42 PM

We have a sayings in Texas that adresses people like this,"Hangings to good for him!" and "He needed killing."
Posted by: Chen Zen

Re: I'd really like some one on one time.... - 02/22/07 11:04 PM

Posted by: webby

Re: I'd really like some one on one time.... - 02/28/07 03:06 PM

that really did make me sick...who would do that a very sick person...im glad justice has been done.
Posted by: FightingFeet

Re: I'd really like some one on one time.... - 03/04/07 12:41 AM

I feel sorry for the grandmother.