Real encounters thread

Posted by: BrianS

Real encounters thread - 12/13/05 07:22 AM

Here's the rules.

1)Post real life conflicts or encounters.
2)No schoolboy fights.
3)Noone is allowed to say VTG.
4)Doesn't have to be verifiable,but tell the truth.
5)Play nice or the forumdaddy will spank you!
Posted by: Gavin

Re: Real encounters thread - 12/13/05 07:24 AM

SPANK

Re: Real encounters thread - 12/13/05 08:13 AM

I was working at a bar called the Sun Rooms which is usually a pretty chilled out place to work. There was a youngish guy about 19/20 (legal drinking age in the UK is 18) in the bar dressed in a suit who was just walking with a real argogant swagger, pushing past people and just generally being an idiot. We'd got a complaint about him, and to be honest we thought he was a ar$edhole on his way in so were keeping an eye on him anyway. The Sunrooms is quite an eclectic mix of people, Rastas, hippys, Punks and anything in between, the people are usually stoned and just there for the music. This guy was just going round hassling people because he knew they wouldn't start back. We walked over, told him that he wasn't welcome anymore and walked him out. He gave a lot of mouth on the way out but walked of his own accord.

Outside he was still protesting going through the usual lines and eventually got bored and walked off. At the end of the night he came back and was hanging around, I presume he was waiting for friends. Once we'd cleared the bar, people usually wait round in groups outside saying their goodbyes.

I think this guys mates had gone during his absence because he was looking like a lost sheep and for some reason decided to pick on this one little guy who was just standing around with 4 or 5 friends. I was having a pint after work with a couple of colleagues when someone shouted that it was all kicking off outside. I went outside and saw this suited guy pushing around this little guy (who along with his mates are regulars and absolutely harmless). After a 30 seconds or so of being pushed this little guy took a swing and actually landed a right hand on the suited guy which really took him by suprise. The little guy said something along the lines of "Now leave me along I just want to go home!", the suited guy proceeded to really shove the little guy. This turned out to be the trigger point for the little guys mates to just plow into the suited guy. They wasn't really landing any decent shots but forced the guy to cover up and be pushed back into a nearby wall. A couple seconds later the guy must have taken a shot because he dropped onto one knee, and this point the little guy who he had be originally picked on lashed out with a kick and connected with the guys head and split his head open just behind his ear and getting blood all over his shirt and jacket. We jumped in and said that we thought the guy had enough, and to be fair to the guys stopped and backed off. The suited guy got up and started mouthing off again whilst having us in front of him, I turned round and told he to shut up or we'd let them have another go. He carried on, we stepped aside but luckily the police turned up and calmed everything down.

The suited guy actually wanted to try and charge the 5 guys with assault but once we'd told the police what had happend that was threatening to arrest him. This story highlights the point I was trying to make about everyone having the pontential to fight like an animal given the right incentive or situation.
Posted by: rideonlythelabel

Re: Real encounters thread - 12/13/05 09:56 AM

It was closing time at a pretty rough bar/club downtown. They let anybody in at that bar and serve cheap alcohol so the s--t hits the fan kinda often. So it was closing time and there was this confrontation outside between a bouncer and three guys. The three guys are surrounding the bouncer, yelling and displaying aggressive behavior. The bouncer must have been 6'3'' 250-275lbs. He's yelling back, and then the guy in front of the bouncer sucker punches him. The bouncer didn't even looked fazed, he didn't even take a step back, he simply immediately threw a cross that caught the guy in the face. One punch knockdown. Then with ONE HAND the bouncer pushed the guy standing at his left and he fell on his ass and against a wall. He turned towards the third guy, grabbed his collar and lifted him off the ground. I guess that guy didn't feel like fighting that much after all, because he just raised his hands pacifically . Can't say I blame him though.

I was in complete awe.

I can't recall what happened next, my memory is too fuzzy. I guess the other bouncers must have come to back up their collegue or something.

The whole thing must have lasted around 3 seconds. 1 second per opponent, that's a good average.

Re: Real encounters thread - 12/13/05 09:57 AM

BTW Gavin, that's a good story.

Re: Real encounters thread - 12/13/05 10:09 AM

Cheers mate. Yours was cool too, I hate snipers and absolutely love it when the cowards have the tables turned on them. I've only been blind sided once like that once, but it happens so easily. When everythings going off or theres lot's people shouting and arguing all around you its extremely hard to keep track of everything, there's always some little scumbag waiting to flank you and attack. The one thing that sounds like it could have been done better in your story is sounds like the team work could have been handled better, but sounds like the guy done alright on his own though! Unfortunately I'm a skinny little runt so I try to rely on my colleagues whenever possible.

Gav

Re: Real encounters thread - 12/13/05 10:32 AM

Quote:

Unfortunately I skinny little runt

I can relate.
Posted by: BrianS

Re: Real encounters thread - 12/14/05 12:36 AM

These posts remind me why I don't hang out in bars anymore. I have a few myself,nothing but trouble.
Posted by: ButterflyPalm

Re: Real encounters thread - 12/14/05 11:26 PM

Is this the future of "real" street fighting?

http://www.sparkvideos.com/streetkillervideo.shtml