Your best SD Drill?

Posted by: kickcatcher

Your best SD Drill? - 08/05/05 08:18 AM

Share your most deffective self-defence drills.
http://img112.imageshack.us/img112/1158/drill0sb.gif
Posted by: Leo_E_49

Re: Your best SD Drill? - 08/06/05 10:03 AM

Uhh... I can't draw.

I've got a couple of escapes from strangulation (front and rear), hair grabs and other stuff which I would be glad to share but can't explain without drawing. This makes me wish I'd payed more attention in art class back in school.
Posted by: Neko456

Re: Your best SD Drill? - 08/08/05 02:02 PM

Inside our animal class we have a drill that last 45-60 seconds you can do anything within this time to control or beat down your opponent. Its called the Flash drill inside a human circle you are heads up attacked with abandon fury of kicks, strike, grappling maybe back to to standup fighting all in 45-60 seconds. Its amazing how much damage can be done even by a trained woman in 60 seconds. Especially if she's armed with a weapon, and you don't know it. Plastic hair brush hurts like hell used like a kubaton in this furies, make you cry "No Mas".LOL.
Posted by: fattts14

Re: Your best SD Drill? - 08/08/05 03:24 PM

i like fighting one on one and then having someone jump in from behind and you have to react and defend yourself.
another one is having the class lining up like a gauntlette and one person is going to attack you as you walk through, (you don't know who it is, obviously) and kkeep working your way up with more and more attackers as you can handle it.
Posted by: Neko456

Re: Your best SD Drill? - 08/08/05 05:17 PM

Thats a good one we do that in our belt testing it really make you have think about, whats going on around you and make you have to watch your back.

Walking the gautllette seems to be a challenging task also, we do a self defense drill similar making the student almost think and roll into each move unprepared and just responding to what ever happens. Imagine two wrist grab and a rear staright arm choke at the same time. Makes them think.

GODD DRILLS. I must be doing something right.
Posted by: Boomer

Re: Your best SD Drill? - 08/10/05 02:06 AM

Quote:

Share your most deffective self-defence drills.

LOL...defective. I also liked the animation..."natural stance" has his hands chambered