About street fighting

Posted by: Bouser

About street fighting - 06/18/05 03:57 PM

I have been in ALOT of street fights, i dont do martial arts or anything, im 100% street fighter, which yea it is a type of fighting,so in a way its a martial art. Heres the rules of street fighting.. NONE.
DO WHATEVER YOU NEED TO DO TO WIN. if you are getting ur ass kicked and need to....Sack the F'er. That'll bring em down...I have been in that type of situation where i had to win and i did it...And damn it works, basically i just sacked them as hard as i could, when they fell to the ground i kicked them in the face as many times as i could, or stomp on there face,or jump on them and pound the [censored] out of them..because ANYTHING GOES...Its about survival, I have been in many,even had my own fight clubs before,So if you need to know anything about street fighting just ask me. And not just that, i can tell you how to "survive" in the streets, because i come from the hood,and what to do to make in through etc, whatever u want to know ill tell you.
Posted by: SANCHIN31

Re: About street fighting - 06/18/05 04:00 PM

How about why? Are you thinking you are going to come on here and educate us? That's gotta be the biggest bunch of VTG malarkey ever posted.pfft.
Posted by: butterfly

Re: About street fighting - 06/18/05 04:09 PM

Sanchin31,

No, this guy's a Razwell wannabe without the charm.

-B
Posted by: Bouser

Re: About street fighting - 06/18/05 04:12 PM

Ok buddy, if u think its a bunch of crap then u know nothing about street fighting, and if ur in martial arts and stuff that dont matter, ur going to get ur ass kicked out in the streets if u ever tried to fight there.
Posted by: SANCHIN31

Re: About street fighting - 06/18/05 04:14 PM

I've had enough of this crow poop already,buddy.