Your opinion needed

Posted by: justblaze

Your opinion needed - 05/06/05 11:54 PM

Hi, i have a question for all you experience fighters. i am going to be unevitably getting in a fight. I was wondering if i tried my best to avoid every means of fighting and i have noc hoice wat is my best option.

DIs guy is a few inches taller than me and skinny. Im also not as skinny but shorter a bit. This guy i dont know much about him but ppl tell him he was in the army and he has a boxing bag at home and some weights. My friend tells me he can fight well not in terms of punching but grapplinng attacks because of da army. Wat is my best bet? I have trained muay thai but am rusty and i am going to buy a boxing bag. I was thinking that withing 2 months or more i wana have a rock hard body and also strong kicks and punches. Any ideas which wud help me beat him.. I have experience in muay thai he has army.. wat choices i have?

build strenght.. tactics.. etc i need opinion that includes training advice... i was thinking to have more brute strenght than him to win.. any suggestions?

thankyou in advance
Posted by: JoelM

Re: Your opinion needed - 05/06/05 11:58 PM

Quote:

wat choices i have?
thank you in advance

Well if you have at least 2 months before you "unevitably" have to fight him, you have 2 months to move. You have 2 months to talk to him, buy him a beer, and reason this entire situation out.

Don't fight, and don't ask for advice on how to beat a guy up on here.

You're welcome.
Posted by: SANCHIN31

Re: Your opinion needed - 05/07/05 12:15 AM

This is a good example of the kiddie crap we don't need on here. Good luck with your pre planned unavoidable fight hero!!