Having a laugh

Posted by: Anonymous

Having a laugh - 03/21/05 07:16 AM

I'm new to the forum, but I will probably hang around primarily because of the way that you have dealt with this topic. As far as I understand the Chinese have invested a lot of time and work in researching Chi. There have been some interesting results but something as straightforward as measuring the impact of "Chi balls" has never even got being investigated.

If you can throw "Chi balls" then take yourself down to the local university, I'm sure that you would have your pick of departments who would be willing to verify your potency in exchange for a discovery that would change our understanding of science.

If you can't, please be quiet and let the grown ups talk, you might actually learn something.
Posted by: nekogami13 V2.0

Re: Having a laugh - 03/21/05 08:22 AM

Sorry, noone wants to hear about the real development of "chi" .
They don't want to hear about decades of training, hard work and effort. They don't want to know that this will not endow them with super powers.

What they want is the ability to throw energy balls, fly, read minds all without that nasty kryptonite snag-all after 2 weeks of minimal effort.
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Having a laugh - 03/21/05 09:01 AM

HEY!!!

wheres the creme filling?
Posted by: Reiki

Re: Having a laugh - 03/22/05 01:57 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by hardluck:
HEY!!!

wheres the creme filling?
[/QUOTE]

I think it was eaten by ______ [trolls name blanked out to avoid attracting more trolls]

[IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/biggrin.gif[/IMG]

nekogami is right, many of the kids that come here want to do tricks and don't want to train or work hard at anything.

There are a few studies of chi and measurement, I think we posted a few links a while ago, will see if I can find them...