internel or externel which do you use most???

Posted by: Anonymous

internel or externel which do you use most??? - 03/04/05 01:34 PM

lets get a proper thread going

I tend to use internel more in recovery than in movement but cant help but feel internel chi as i movefaster on useing chi to move after a tiering work out i find that it is harder to feel chi do you think that this is because you have used it up or just being tierd does not help in feeling chi [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/confused.gif[/IMG]

Re: internel or externel which do you use most??? - 03/04/05 01:40 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by VEGETAsama:
lets get a proper thread going

I tend to use internel more in recovery than in movement but cant help but feel internel chi as i movefaster on useing chi to move after a tiering work out i find that it is harder to feel chi do you think that this is because you have used it up or just being tierd does not help in feeling chi [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/confused.gif[/IMG]
[/QUOTE]

Re: internel or externel which do you use most??? - 03/04/05 01:51 PM

Actually, after a proper workout, it should be easier to feel chi, as the heart rate is elevated, and the nervous system and circulatory systems are stimulated. After a cooldown period, the muscles are more relaxed. also the mind is more focused after working out, so chi movement should be easier.

Re: internel or externel which do you use most??? - 03/04/05 05:33 PM

I can feel chi all the time if I want to,but I can't really do anything incredible with it.It will make me feel stronger and juice up punches or kicks.I feel like theres chi all throughout my body I just "activate" it when I want to use it or when I focus on one area it feels like the chi is flowing to there.

Re: internel or externel which do you use most??? - 03/18/05 10:09 AM

I use both internal and external.Also i can actually feel My chi when i make move it around my body.It actually feels like heavy gas filling up the part i focus on sending it to.At first when i didnt know about chi i thought i was crazy.Then whaen i learnt about it i saw why i could feel the energy in my dantien [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/smile.gif[/IMG]
2 years ago when i as new to Chi i wasnt experienced in Chi but somehow i can feel it moving when i want it to.

Anyway Internal power and External power should be used together as they both have lots of power.(muscular strangth and internal strength)

[This message has been edited by OneInchPunchMaster (edited 03-18-2005).]

Re: internel or externel which do you use most??? - 03/18/05 01:17 PM

combining the two will make you much more powerful. i just learned this a few weeks ago. when useing an externel style people tend to forget to breath and thus loose power and flexabity if you use internel movments along side external you can creat great power.

Re: internel or externel which do you use most??? - 03/20/05 07:44 PM

I was about to say that. Balance between the two is the best. True Shaolin training concentrated heavily on this, and if you understand how to use it properly, it is nearly invincible.