HAVE ANY OF YOU BEEN ABEL TO VISIBLEY CONTROL INANIMAET OBJECTS IF NOT WHY
Posted by: Fisherman

Re: LIFE ENERGY HOW POWERFULL IS YOUR KI - 03/02/05 01:56 PM

laf?
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: LIFE ENERGY HOW POWERFULL IS YOUR KI - 03/02/05 02:31 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Fisherman:
laf?[/QUOTE]

Don't worry Chris, laf will be here before 2008.

Re: LIFE ENERGY HOW POWERFULL IS YOUR KI - 03/02/05 02:54 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by VEGETAsama:
KI ITS REAL
HAVE ANY OF YOU BEEN ABEL TO VISIBLEY CONTROL INANIMAET OBJECTS IF NOT WHY
[/QUOTE]Well I just started back this year after practicing off and on. So far I just start off with the basics I take two pieces of construction paper fold it in half and stand it on top of a table or something high. And I stand back and push or wave it down. I started out at three feet away, and now I'm up to six and a half feet. I do this exercise whenever I make free time for myself. When I was much younger I use to make the door/gate open and close by directing and redirecting the wind, sometimes standing with my whole body waving/swinging my arms back and forth, and sometimes by sitting down wiggling my fingers forward and back. I really believed I had some control over the wind. But the power was going to my head I started becoming really hyper jumping off of roof tops(they were'nt that high) to take short cuts home and climbing everything really fast and running very swiftly without getting tired. I was able to stay awake without eating or sleeping for 2-3 weeks. Some of my friends were wondering what was wrong with me, they were beginning to think I was a little bit psycho. I told them I could control the force now and I was getting better at. One of them responded by saying, You're not controling the force, it's controlling you. A few days later it's as if I lost all power I could'nt jump as high and feel like I was floating and the wind did'nt respond to me at whim, it's as if I was cut off from mother nature and I began to cry, because it felt like I had super powers and lost them. My same friend then told me it's because I was'nt respecting my body, I still need to give it rest and eat, and that if I didnt give my body what it needed, then it was'nt going to respect my wishes or demands. But those were the good old days when I was a teen ager. I have'nt attempted to tap into that state of conciousness that I had before in dealing with the wind it's very dangerous, I'm afraid to think of what might happen if I did. I've done some other crazy things I care not to mention at this time, but for now I just stick with the basics. [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/smile.gif[/IMG]

Re: LIFE ENERGY HOW POWERFULL IS YOUR KI - 03/02/05 03:49 PM

Lucid -

[IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/biggrin.gif[/IMG]

Quote by Batgirl:

[QUOTE]I've done some other crazy things I care not to mention at this time,[/QUOTE]

Mostly the BS you have been posting on this forum, I'm guessing?

Oy vey................

[This message has been edited by MattJ (edited 03-02-2005).]

Re: LIFE ENERGY HOW POWERFULL IS YOUR KI - 03/02/05 05:18 PM

Batgirl,

I really do not know what to think of your post. I would hope you are not making this up just to get on the moderators nerves or something. I am not saying what you did was fake but....When you said you wave down the construction paper, it could have been the wind that was created from moving your hand, up and about in front of the construction paper.

I would say if you are telling the truth, keep going with it. But if you are making it up, then all I would have to ask is WHY?

Thanks.

-Joe-

p.s. this thread will probably be locked soon.

[This message has been edited by Unlimited Possibilities (edited 03-02-2005).]

Re: LIFE ENERGY HOW POWERFULL IS YOUR KI - 03/02/05 05:20 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by MattJ:
Lucid -

[IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/biggrin.gif[/IMG]

Quote by Batgirl:

[QUOTE]I've done some other crazy things I care not to mention at this time,[/QUOTE]

Mostly the BS you have been posting on this forum, I'm guessing?

Oy vey................

[This message has been edited by MattJ (edited 03-02-2005).]
[/QUOTE]Whatever. It did take place however. [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/smile.gif[/IMG]

Re: LIFE ENERGY HOW POWERFULL IS YOUR KI - 03/02/05 05:26 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Unlimited Possibilities:
Batgirl,

I really do not know what to think of your post. I would hope you are not making this up just to get on the moderators nerves or something. I am not saying what you did was fake but....When you said you wave down the construction paper, it could have been the wind that was created from moving your hand, up and about in front of the construction paper.

I would say if you are telling the truth, keep going with it. But if you are making it up, then all I would have to ask is WHY?

Thanks.

-Joe-

p.s. this thread will probably be locked soon.

[This message has been edited by Unlimited Possibilities (edited 03-02-2005).]
[/QUOTE]Of course I'm not trying to get on the moderators nerves I'm just dealing with energy on a more practical level with things I can actually do at this time. But even if it is just the wind moving from my body's own energy and weight, it takes alot of tremendous skill and strength to move further and further away from it and still produce the same affect of it falling down and away. [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/smile.gif[/IMG]That's energy and distance if you ask me.

[This message has been edited by Batgirl (edited 03-02-2005).]