Apparitions

Posted by: Anonymous

Apparitions - 03/01/05 05:22 PM

Greetings to all disciplined masters and young students alike, this is the most interesting forum I have seen in a long time and wish to become intertwined within in for knowledge.

My first post will be about seeing apparitions.

When I was young, about 4 or 5, I remember waking up late one night and going into my parent's bedroom. I tried to wake up my mom, but she was dead asleep, and, I didn't try too hard. I sat on the ground next to the bed for a minute, and then I looked down the hall. I saw what I describe as a "fireman". Like one of those fire guys on the first ninja turtles game on nintendo.

This "fireman" also had a slight green outline to it. I looked at it with almost disbelief, but I was so young that I didn't totally freak out or reject it. I recall staring at it for a good amount of time, and it moved slowly, and seemed to be going for a doorknob down the hall to open the door. Once I saw it doing that, I yelled and curled up in a ball. I was so scared then, that I just fell asleep on the floor next to my parent's bed.

When I woke up, they were still asleep, and I just went downstairs and watched Nickelodeon.

What do you think? Any of you experience anything similar?

This correlates with energy arts because it is the ability to see energy, in my opinion. Thank you.
Posted by: laf7773

Re: Apparitions - 03/01/05 08:54 PM

Why are you posting about ghosts here? This has nothing what so ever to do with IMA or healing arts, much less fighting arts.