weird feeling

Posted by: Anonymous

weird feeling - 02/24/05 10:06 AM

Hi, im new to this board, but im just wondering what something is. i can at will make this extremely tingly feeling that seems to stem from my butt area. then it spreads out to my legs and back if i do it long enuff. its like a pleasure feeling sorta. maybe im realeasing some chmical stuff, but im wondering if any of you know what it is, or have similar experiences.
Posted by: Fisherman

Re: weird feeling - 02/24/05 10:14 AM

LOL - usually in the morning
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: weird feeling - 02/24/05 02:19 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by JoeyFrad:
Hi, im new to this board, but im just wondering what something is. i can at will make this extremely tingly feeling that seems to stem from my butt area. then it spreads out to my legs and back if i do it long enuff. its like a pleasure feeling sorta. maybe im realeasing some chmical stuff, but im wondering if any of you know what it is, or have similar experiences.[/QUOTE]I have some experiances with different feelings of energy like when I listen to music I like, or see things I like to see, I feel and sense sound energy(electrical vibrations)sprinkling through me like warm cinnamon being baked into my skin, one of my favorite sensations. But I never use this feeling(sensation) for martial practice and training, just imagination purposes. But when I focus on martial energy/Qi absorbtion, in practice the feeling is more soft and electrical, yet rendering and uncontrollable. Well that's just my insight.