Understanding ki -- how do you perceive it?

Posted by: Anonymous

Understanding ki -- how do you perceive it? - 02/20/05 05:16 PM

Hey all

Just recently I have been getting more into the world of ki and my inner energy. I have to say that in the last year or so more wierd things have been happening to me and I can say for the most part its been awsome.

I have read many different articles of zen, Ki, Chi, and chakra. Which some are different and others mean the same. But most sites have different opinions of how to "tap" into these energies. It seems focusing has been the #1 thing most people say, but I don't think it works 100% for everyone, thats why I wanted to get out more ideas in how to tap and use this power.

There are just too many ideas out there to find one complete truth. has anyone found a way to fully utilize their energy? and not just being able to hit someone harder, I'm talking about using it by emitting it from your body in means of electricity or other forces?

There was a time where I was bored out of my mind in my room. For some reason I thought I could be all supernatural and make electricity or fire or whatever was in my mind for power. So I stood up and put my hands out in front of me to form a ball, my hands were never touching. Then I started concentrating on fire, a ball of fire to be exact(even visualizing it the whole time). after that I started feeling a resistance like they were magnetically repelling each other. The more I focused and the more I thought of the rireball the more they repelled, eventually it got to the point where I was flexing every muscle in my body and then thats when it started. I felt like static electricity was all over, my hairs started standing up and I heard a cracking sound, well 3 of them(like when you get shocked from some metal). At that point I thought ok I can't possibly power up and hold this anymore because it was really starting to hurt. I didn't know exactly what to do with the energy so I opened my eyes and broke my hands apart quickly and to my supprise I saw a spark come out of my right palm(the hand that was extended forward).

That was my first expierence with something "out of this world". But now I beleive these things are ever so possible and I wanna find out how to do this on a dime so to speak.
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Understanding ki -- how do you perceive it? - 02/20/05 06:16 PM

I am an opened minded guy. Seeing how I have spent many a night trying to bend a spoon with my mind or move a penny without touching it I know that it can be frustrating. But come on a fire ball that’s a little far fetched for even me. If you really want to learn more about that sort of thing go to a web site that talks about physic powers and things of that accord. And if what you are saying is true and not some desperate cry for help I have a few suggestions for you. When you are practicing with that kind of thing, try different locations. Locations that have more energy then your room would be a good place to start. I really don’t know where exactly but I would think a grave yard or some place like that. There are also stones that vibrate in a way that will stimulate your body’s elector magnetic field allowing you’re telekinetic abilities to reach a peak. I believe that all sides of the world have a mystic part of their history. China has chi the United States has Wicca’s magic along with most of Europe. There is Native Americans have their mysticism and in Africa they have voodoo. I think that all of that is the same energy and it has a scientific explanation. In today’s society what we can’t explain has been written of as non existent. 100 years ago it would just be explained as magic. We are very lucky to have some people actually trying to find out if this sort of thing works and why. I don’t know if any of what I told you is going to make a difference but its worth a try.