Foods to Eats to Help increase chi/ki Power

Posted by: Anonymous

Foods to Eats to Help increase chi/ki Power - 02/20/05 01:04 AM

I heard eating alot of Bean, Yes bean, red bean,white bean, black bean,green bean, will help you increase your Chi/KI energy especially in your REAR End.

Man I tire of hearing all this pathetic people here saying you can create chi ball like DrangonballZ man it just a CARTOON Animation, It Not Real.

Chi/Ki are real, but you cannot shoot fire ball or make chi/ki ball and shoot it like in DBZ. It just a cartoon.

Maximus General of the Roman phalax Legion, Now bow before me, Just kidding [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/smile.gif[/IMG]

Re: Foods to Eats to Help increase chi/ki Power - 02/20/05 04:02 AM

You obviously don’t know what you are taking about. Why just the other day it was raining and my car was in the shop. My wife offered to give me a lift to work but I decided to fly using my chi. Upon entering my office my boss gave me a bunch of stuff for not having one of my projects finished on time so I ki blasted him. All and all it was a great day. it really pains me when people talk that way about my powers. If you continue to provoke me I will blow up this plaint and go back to my house on Mars ok……..

Re: Foods to Eats to Help increase chi/ki Power - 02/20/05 04:40 AM

Was it really necessary to start yet another thread ridiculing DBZ fanatics?

What does this accomplish aside from further clogging up the search function with useless junk?

Its begining to seem like the only thing people with IMA knowlegde know how to discuss is how stupid the idea of Ki blasts is. Change the record, please!
Posted by: laf7773

Re: Foods to Eats to Help increase chi/ki Power - 02/20/05 06:22 AM

I agree, there is NO reason to start a pointless thread bashing DBZ fans. Give it time we will get another "master blaster" here soon enough i'm sure.