ki ball

Posted by: Anonymous

ki ball - 02/15/05 03:29 PM

Ok so one day after a martial arts lesson my teacher showed us a way to create a chi ball by invisioning things from a pinpong ball 2 a bowling ball in our hands. after this it felt like there was cotton candy in between my hands. i ofcourse was notsure if this was a real ki ball or just in my mind. now for the past year i have been able to creat this more and more easily and i can feel and control it much better. when i do it most of the time my hand get hot and i get tingling in my fingers. i am at the point where it takes 30 seconds to a minute 2 create this ki ball.
is this feeling of the ki ball in my mind or real, and if real how can i make it so i can see it if possible?
Posted by: Fisherman

Re: ki ball - 02/15/05 04:20 PM

It only takes me about 1/2 a second to form a Beng Quan and it's 100% more effective than the ki ball you speak of.
I have however learned how to throw a 'key-ball' thats quite effective. Unfortunately it gets a little tiring after a few throws cause there's a lot of 'key' in the ball.
I can see my key ball - it is of a golden hue

Re: ki ball - 02/15/05 09:17 PM

Fisherman, this is probably a stupid question but, are you being sarcastic in your last couple of sentences?

-Joe-
Posted by: Fisherman

Re: ki ball - 02/16/05 06:44 AM

Yes and no.
The Beng Quan is the real deal - the 'KEY ball' is another story.

I just can't keep the sarcasm bottled up forever!!!!

Re: ki ball - 02/20/05 03:09 AM

If you really want to see the ki ball that you think you are making you should try working on developing your third eye. It’s a way to see orahs and life force energy. You will see colors in people’s energy and that will correspond with their emotion or so I have heard. I have a book about it that, I will try to find if you wish me to elaborate
Posted by: laf7773

Re: ki ball - 02/20/05 06:24 AM

NO MORE KIBALLS!