crazed people on this website

Posted by: Anonymous

crazed people on this website - 02/12/05 01:01 PM

hey i've bin readin all of the stuff on this energy arts discussion, and u have a lot of crazed people on this website (the ones that made me laugh were master blaster and ki is awesome)but i think these people can be good for us, theres nothin wrong with a laugh right. I happen to have master blasters email on msn, and he says u banned him. Come on, he's a laugh right?

Anyway, how much about ki do u believe, or do u all think it's total crap

Re: crazed people on this website - 02/12/05 02:29 PM

i agree, shall we start a poll to keep these guys around?, because life would be dull without laughter, oh and chi and ki is real it is just amazingly hard to train lol im still practicing .... who else thinks we should keep funny people?

Re: crazed people on this website - 02/12/05 02:46 PM

Hello,

I am pretty sure the reason Ki Is Awsome got booted off is because of his language and threats towards people that did not believe his story. I am not sure but I think "Ki Is Awsome" and "Master Blaster" might have been the same people. Same with "Meh" or whatever the other name was.

-Joe-

Re: crazed people on this website - 02/12/05 03:33 PM

ok you seem like a smart guy could youa answer my quetion in the "well aplication of ki in day to day life." post please lol everyone else is being ignorant [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/smile.gif[/IMG]

Re: crazed people on this website - 02/13/05 07:34 AM

QUOTE:"I am not sure but I think "Ki Is Awsome" and "Master Blaster" might have been the same people. Same with "Meh" or whatever the other name was."

could well be true, but doesn't that mean they could be anyone right now? I think i'm scared!

Re: crazed people on this website - 02/13/05 10:17 AM

Hahaha....I guess they (or just he) could be anyone right now, but I think the moderators made sure that he would not come back again. Either way I do not think he wants too, since he was very mad at almost everyone here for not believing his claims.

-Joe-

Re: crazed people on this website - 02/13/05 01:07 PM

But he hasn't ended his claims, he's now on many radki forums, and he's doin well.

He enjoys insulting kempoman and laf with random insults like greasy meat packer, knob jock, and mullet wood chucks. By the way, can anyone explain the best method for energy breathing because i want to try it.
Posted by: Reiki

Re: crazed people on this website - 02/13/05 02:17 PM

Are you wanting to do energy breathing such as the breathing used in sanchin kata?

oh and watch the language please, or you will get the moderators on your back very quickly.

[This message has been edited by Reiki (edited 02-13-2005).]

Re: crazed people on this website - 02/13/05 02:37 PM

No offence to the moderators but you guys are too high strung. I've been up the just let em have fun tree for a while but I still haven't reached the top so I just joined another forum. The forum is on psi which I find similar to ki so anyway if you guys want to have some variety in both your humor and your stylings of the energy arts I suggest you join it so anyway here's the link.
http://free-forum.us/forum/forum_topics.asp?FID=54