Ki martial arts

Posted by: Anonymous

Ki martial arts - 02/04/05 05:03 PM

Many, Many martial arts incorporate Ki into their combat, but are there any that focuses souly on the power of Ki, parhaps as a core philosophy?

Re: Ki martial arts - 02/16/05 05:16 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Liquid Rock:
Many, Many martial arts incorporate Ki into their combat, but are there any that focuses souly on the power of Ki, parhaps as a core philosophy?[/QUOTE]

I have'nt found any and I have been searching eagerly myself. Qi gong the skill of energy control mostly focuses on the uses of Qi for healing and longevity. You might have to create your own system that focuses on the usage of Qi for war purposes.
Thats what I'm thinking. (Hint)Focus on a particular form of energy like electricity, it is relative to the body. Neurotransmissions fire within the body perhaps you can find a way to disperse (FIRE)it through the hands,or other parts of the body. You just have to find the right physical exercise to execute the mental/spiritual technique.

Re: Ki martial arts - 02/16/05 07:05 PM

may be not but its the goal for some practitioners by way of styles like tai chi, akido, ect. tai chi is structured on developing internal power so that is what you fight with. my teacher does it well. try to understand that you have to do extensive research to find answers to some assumptions.
i'm no nerologist but the system functions as it does naturaly. that is who and what we are. faster neurotransmissions mean faster functions. you can't make bigger stronger transmissions because of the nature of nerve. the function at a self limiting rate, its on or off at the same millivolts every time. more or less is a sign of dysfuntion.
sure curiosity can kill cats but they find milk that way to.

look up some tai chi teachers and go you find in some way what you are looking for

Re: Ki martial arts - 02/17/05 02:22 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by tu.dents:
may be not but its the goal for some practitioners by way of styles like tai chi, akido, ect. tai chi is structured on developing internal power so that is what you fight with. my teacher does it well. try to understand that you have to do extensive research to find answers to some assumptions.
i'm no nerologist but the system functions as it does naturaly. that is who and what we are. faster neurotransmissions mean faster functions. you can't make bigger stronger transmissions because of the nature of nerve. the function at a self limiting rate, its on or off at the same millivolts every time. more or less is a sign of dysfuntion.
sure curiosity can kill cats but they find milk that way to.

look up some tai chi teachers and go you find in some way what you are looking for
[/QUOTE]

What most people consider a dysfunction is simply just supernaturalism, and once you understand the supernaturual,it is no longer supernatural, it becomes apart of every day life. A higher state of mind,a higher state of body, a higher state of consciousness. If any energy artist was generating that much internal power it would in fact affect the physical body and it's electrical energy, you would be able to physically see it without clairvoyancy, also feel(sense)it at a distance. [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/smile.gif[/IMG]