Magnetic Chi Gung

Posted by: Anonymous

Magnetic Chi Gung - 01/16/05 04:38 PM

I became interested in the topic of "Magnetic Chi Gung" when I read an article about it in a recent Inside Kung Fu. I went ahead and purchased a pair of Peter Ragner's ceramic magnets and something amazing started happening. By just standing on these high powered magnets and performing what limited Chi Gung exercises that I knew, I found that the cronic pain in my right knee has completely subsided. It's almost as if my body has been helped along in repairing itself. Peter Ragner goes as far as to claim that using magnets like these, in conjunction with Chi Gung, is the key to eternal life. Apparently, this was the secret that the ancient Chinese immortals had in their possesion (they probably knew where the electro-magnetic energies were strongest). Now I know that this seems very far-fetched to many of you, but I'm starting to become at least a partial believer since there has definitely been some significant health benefits from my use of these magnets.
Here's Peter Ragner's site... www.roaringlionpublishing.com

Re: Magnetic Chi Gung - 01/16/05 07:17 PM

What has more magnetic power than the planet Earth itself ?

Which is why the ancient hermits, not just chinese ones, meditate in caves where the magnetic energy of Earth itself is not just on your feet, but all around you.

Good to hear the magnets have helped you. But don't over do it; which is usually the case when some initial results are felt. Yin and yang must balance. You must supplement it with some 'discharging' exersizes. Whoever is teaching you chi gung should know this. Otherwise, do some self-massage from head to toe to dissipate any excess energy after a magnetic session.

Re: Magnetic Chi Gung - 01/17/05 02:43 AM

Butterfly palm - its great to hear someone speak so intuitivly - This must be benefit of insight meditation?

Magnets are known to help the body - in small amounts, But can cause blockages of chi channels - As not all magnetic frequency is not the same - which is why some magnetic waves are stronger/weaker.
You may start to feel benefits in your body but you may start feeling tireder/weaker over time - or start having headaches..

I suggest grabbing hold of some metal taps afterward because Taps are usually earthed with cable to the rest of the houses electrical earth source - This may help balance the Yin Yang, Eradicate any tiredness headaches.

Re: Magnetic Chi Gung - 01/18/05 10:18 PM

Thankyou for the valuable information guys. To be honest, no one has really taught me Chi Gung in depth to any degree. I've been trying to limit my exercises to some simple forms.
However, I have probably gone a little overboard with my enthusiasm for daily practice. I have experienced occasional head-aches on the left frontal lobe of my brain and I have felt somewhat tired on ocassion. I sought to release as much of the excess energy through practicing forms and drills with limited effect.