ki instructor

Posted by: Anonymous

ki instructor - 12/23/04 02:08 AM

is there a ki instructor becasue i really want to learn this and i belive in it

and my opinion is that if you keep on meditating youll be able to use your brain more because we only use 10% of our brains maybe meditation lets us use more and therefore letting us use our brain outside of our head

Re: ki instructor - 12/23/04 02:20 AM

Hmm. I agree about the brain energy.

This page talks about the chakra plexuses and the "kundalini" spiritual evolutionaty energy http://www.atlantis.to/LTA/chapter-nineteen-pg13.htm

About Psychic functioning- http://www.falundafa.org/book/eng/zfl_new_2.html

Some Psychic phenomena has been determined to exsist- http://anson.ucdavis.edu/~utts/air2.html http://www.tcm.phy.cam.ac.uk/~bdj10/psi/delanoy/delanoy.html

[This message has been edited by serious pain (edited 12-23-2004).]

Re: ki instructor - 01/03/05 12:44 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Rooslin newbie ki learner:
is there a ki instructor becasue i really want to learn this and i belive in it

and my opinion is that if you keep on meditating youll be able to use your brain more because we only use 10% of our brains maybe meditation lets us use more and therefore letting us use our brain outside of our head
[/QUOTE]

Hi! I just let you know that the practice of chi really exist because I was very Very Fortunate to have opportunity to meet one Senior of a 32 generation shaolin from china he teach technique call The Golden Bell the shaolin monk in china train this to achieve there chi, after a month training my chi and power really increase by at least triple no I not kidding this is really stuff. I heard one the teacher he with, train Yip Man his grandmaster

taichi

Re: ki instructor - 01/03/05 12:59 AM

Whats all this drek about chi and brain useage.

Lets start with the basics here. Chi is not a psycic power, and it doesn't center on the brain.

I agree it would be great to use more of your brain, BUT just because you hurd that only a small part is "used" doesn't mean that the rest of it has hidden potential or somthing. Some times scientists will missuse a lable or misexplain things, and frequently jump to conclusions. The majority of your brain could be doing all kindsof things we dont realize. They dont understand the brain very well, that is still in its infency.

Counter point, I do also find it odd that the human brain uses such a small part as compaired to animals. I do also think that there might be some unlocked potential. It could also be that our brains are excessivly large, humans arn't perfect. I should also point out that some mammles have lobes that humans do not.

Re: ki instructor - 01/03/05 09:46 AM

Hunter:

I would have to disagree with you here...there are specific qigong exercises that deal specifically with the brain and are designed very much for that. But, they can be a bit more "dangerous" if done incorrectly. Chinese qigong can gererally be divided into categories that cover: martial, health, intellect. Then, if you take more esoteric energy art practices like kundalini, Kaballah, etc. then they also have a direct effect on the mind for very specific reasons.

Just a different perspective...

Re: ki instructor - 01/03/05 09:51 AM

Taichi:

Just one point of clarification for those reading your post...

Golden Bell qigong (and Iron Shirt qigong) is an external or weijia method as opposed to an internal (neijia) method. Generally, all this training is good for is to protect yourself from internal strikes to all or some parts of the body (depending on which version you are trained in). This is not to say that such study would not have additional side benefits, but if you are interested in a building of qi or usage within your own strikes, then I would look to a more internal version.

Hope that helps!

Re: ki instructor - 01/03/05 02:18 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by meijin:
Taichi:

Golden Bell qigong (and Iron Shirt qigong) is an external or weijia method as opposed to an internal (neijia) method. Generally, all this training is good for is to protect yourself from internal strikes to all or some parts of the body (depending on which version you are trained in). This is not to say that such study would not have additional side benefits, but if you are interested in a building of qi or usage within your own strikes, then I would look to a more internal version.

Hope that helps!

[/QUOTE]

meijie! I was really really lucky to have an opportunity to learn both of the technique Golden bell and Iron Shirt. I learn from one Grandmaster Yipp Man student He took wing-Chun, Wushu, another chinese style I forgot the name it suppose train alot in Internal and external energy, they wear very traditional close, and the wrist or around wrist they something on it. I forgot, Because I got so excited of learning the Golden Bell and Iron Shirt tech.

Have a Happy New years

p.s. So do you have any tech that you train to build your chi?

thanks you

Re: ki instructor - 01/03/05 02:27 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by meijin:
Taichi:

Hope that helps!

[/QUOTE]

Meijin! it me taichi sorry I spell your name wrong, Thanks you for the infor, so you have a any tech to train to increase chi?

taichi