New to Chi

Posted by: Anonymous

New to Chi - 10/26/04 07:14 PM

First of all i am new to Chi, but i do kno some things about Chi. For the past few months ive practiced Dream Recall and OBE's (for magick) and all so am starting to practice Telekinesis and have resently became interested in Chi.
Now before i start learning is it in any way linked some how to magick or any thing like that?
Posted by: laf7773

Re: New to Chi - 10/26/04 09:45 PM

Energy arts are not related to magic or telekinesis. Please review some of the older posts or do a search for things like "telekinesis". This isn't a topic widely accepted in this forum. This section of the forum is for discussing IMAs, healing arts and not super natural phenomenon.

I have stated before i will not allow the ramblings about telekinesis, pyrokinesis, kryokinesis, levitation or Radki unless legitimate proof of the subject can be provided. Until such proof is shown these topics/posts will be closed or deleted at a moderator’s discretion.

You are more than welcome in the forum but i wanted to let you know when posting keep this in mind. Several other "regulars" here don't take to kindly to these topics and some may react much more harshly.

My advice if you want to learn about chi/ki, find a qualified instructor.