Emotions affecting your chi

Posted by: Anonymous

Emotions affecting your chi - 10/14/04 05:46 PM

I was thinking that if your emotions affects your chi at all. Like how stress messes with your health maybe anger and stress mess with your chi thats why people do feng shui because different enviroments affect chi and how you over all feel. Just a thought sorry if I bothered you guys with such a stupid and underminded thought
_wushukid
Posted by: nenipp

Re: Emotions affecting your chi - 10/14/04 11:17 PM

Hi w_k, not stupid at all in my book.
You may not realise it now, but one could say that this is tha same "question" as in your recent thread, once you get more grounded or what you like to call it, the emotional winds won't be able to rock your boat in any nauseating way anymore.

Re: Emotions affecting your chi - 10/15/04 09:00 AM

Its not that I cant concentrate during meditation. I was just wondering if anger or stress made your chi unhappy,kinda like a puppy dog or something(bad analogy) but if your treat it bad of get frustrated with it it wont listen. Can this same concept apply to your chi,like if you get frustrated with your chi because it won't work or whatever can it not listen to you and refuse to help you.?
_wushukid

Re: Emotions affecting your chi - 10/15/04 09:10 AM

Its not that I cant concentrate during meditation. I was just wondering if anger or stress made your chi unhappy,kinda like a puppy dog or something(bad analogy) but if your treat it bad of get frustrated with it it wont listen. Can this same concept apply to your chi,like if you get frustrated with your chi because it won't work or whatever can it not listen to you and refuse to help you.?
_wushukid
Posted by: nenipp

Re: Emotions affecting your chi - 10/17/04 09:25 AM

it's just energy, I don't expect thinking of it in terms of personal qualities will be beneficial