how can you open your chakras

Posted by: Anonymous

how can you open your chakras - 09/07/04 04:55 PM

how can you open the chakras im very intrested and everything people say to do wont help
Posted by: Reiki

Re: how can you open your chakras - 09/07/04 05:33 PM

What are you trying to do by opening your chakras? How do you know they are blocked or not working properly?

Plse use the search function in the forums.

Re: how can you open your chakras - 09/08/04 10:58 PM

hello,

i KNow what is the fastest and easy way to

activate you energy center

the way is to find a person who can
open your energy center

if you are interested

email me

ize_khore@yahoo.com

Re: how can you open your chakras - 09/09/04 03:55 PM

I do laying meditation for 2 hours. I hour feet pointing north, one hour head pointing north. I visualise the energy matter of my body merging with the floor. Then with feet poining north, concentrate on root chakra, navel chakra, and solar plexus. With head pointed north, concentrate on solar plexus, then heart, throat, peneal gland, and finally third eye.

It would take a long long time on your own.
I have an intense mental energy abiltiy that I got after reading the book " The lost teachings of Atlantis" which I send to my chakras. It is an intense rushing super tingling , and is always rising and growing, to higher octaves of intensity. When I focus it on chakras in laying meditation, it creates intense vibrating currents through my body after a while. I keep the breathing steady and even but a little bit intense throughout, the point being to focus on the mental rushing energy, rather than the breath, or have the breath interupt the focus.

The method is described here-
www.meditation-techniques.net/
www.atlantis.to

Some methods are very specific about releasing energy, and bringing it in , and sealing the senses. This style does it all at the same time, flowing in and out. For healing another person, your fingers, wherever you put them, should point to their solar plexus.

Re: how can you open your chakras - 09/09/04 04:01 PM

Basically, I find that developing the energy and vibration of a chakra, improves the health of the organs and body parts around that chakra. There are nerve bundles and glands at the chakras too I think.