The only inner energy

Posted by: Anonymous

The only inner energy - 09/07/04 11:58 AM

The only internal intrinsic energy I need and the only one of any value is the Holy Sperit!
Posted by: nenipp

Re: The only inner energy - 09/07/04 02:06 PM

Okie dokie, then logically there's nothing on this board that could possibly be of any interest whatsoever to you, is there?

Unless of course your mission is to save a soul or two...
...perhaps it's safe to persume that anybody in need of such service will be smart enough to seek it elsewhere, don't you think?

Re: The only inner energy - 09/07/04 02:31 PM

Well the soul saving thing was kinda the idea, but how do you know they are smart enough to seek it elswhere?

Re: The only inner energy - 09/07/04 09:40 PM

If you were smart you wouldnt preach,
If you dont understand the essence of something you shouldnt put it down.

grandstanding should be a part of no religeon

if you would take the time to understand "intrinsic energys" you would see that many people credit them to the holy spirit him self.

ignorance is a key fault in any religeon

true religeon has no boundries

Re: The only inner energy - 09/07/04 09:51 PM

and for whatever negitive post you try to type after this, im sure every one in this forum know that truly religeous people dont have that kind of negitivity in there heart.
Posted by: nenipp

Re: The only inner energy - 09/07/04 11:50 PM

Well the soul saving thing was kinda the idea, but how do you know they are smart enough to seek it elswhere?

Because it'd be presumptious to think the other members here are less smart than I am and I'd understand to go elsewhere for soulsaving activity, where I ever to feel a need for such.
Posted by: laf7773

Re: The only inner energy - 09/08/04 12:57 AM

Unfortunately everyone will have to go elsewhere for "soul saving" as it is against forum rules to discuss religion here. It has a tendency to start flame wars. Thread closed.

[This message has been edited by laf7773 (edited 09-08-2004).]