a question on chi

Posted by: Anonymous

a question on chi - 08/21/04 11:54 PM

Getting back into the martial arts
how do i feel my chi, as well as meditating my mind gets rippled with thoughts i need advice on a way to transform my soul into my punches my chi into my body, and form this "reiki" to help people, i think i could do a lot of good with this information, please helpe me asap and my attention will be yours!!!
-rob
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: a question on chi - 08/27/04 08:59 PM

To Rusted Sword. Your first problem -- impatience. no way the development of chi energy can be rushed. If so, all of us can be great masters in 6 weeks ! There is no room here for all the theory; just do the following and trust me:-
(1) stand in a natural relaxed manner and "think" or concentrate on your finger tips for 10 minutes at a time, any time but in a quiet green environment; for obvious reasons -- no disturbance;and nice fresh air;
(2) after about 6 months you will feel your chi; nobody who have not experience it can describe the feeling; but once you feel it, you just know; I quarantee it;
(3) next, as you breath, slowly coaxe the "feeling" up your arms and eventually to all parts of the body; this is only the beginning;
(4) after you can direct the chi to all parts of the body, slowly, gently tense your body as you breath in, AT THE SAME TIME feel you chi "pressing down" and "into" your body; this by the way is THE CORRECT WAY to do the san chin kata in karate; at the advance level your can fully tense the whole body and feel the chi literally coursing through your body like an invisble, yet powerful "force" This is the "soul" part. You feel 5 feet thick and "heavy" like a big lump of dough. This my friend is still elementary! You will know what to do next when you arrive here; that's what all past masters did. Good Luck!