Getting me Mad..

Posted by: Anonymous

Getting me Mad.. - 08/21/04 02:21 AM

I just discovered Ki ( no i can not do it), ( internal energy) What ever. I Looked at this site
http://www.geocities.com/thekidojo/#intro

Then looked on these forums just to see that the author has lied and said it was a joke about some anime cartoon show dragon ball z. Yet it seizes to amaze me that there is another site ( seems to have more work put into it) -here it is
http://theteachingsofki.tripod.com/

Which got me pretty pissed off considering i believe skullkids manual on ki. Then if that was fake -the http://theteachingsofki.tripod.com/
must be fake too. as it has the almost the exact techniques as the fake dbz joke one skullkid made.

Im new and im looking into Ki,chi,qi Into the Arts of that i just newly discovered it. Im not involved inany martial arts yet. Is the sites above both Full of sh*t? or is it true and that how ki is used. they both seem pretty real especially the second site. Talking about ki balls and stuff. Its getting me pissed because if its fake - im miss judging ki balls in general take a god look at the second site
http://theteachingsofki.tripod.com/

he even has videos of him making a ki ball. someone please examine that has knolodge of it and tell me if this is BS.

And i heard if sending ki to the wrong place can damage you. - How?

And if i want to learn ki, What should i go to what type of martial art?
Posted by: laf7773

Re: Getting me Mad.. - 08/21/04 12:51 PM

Neither site is a good representation of the use of chi/ki. You need to find a legitimate teacher from one of the internal martial arts systems if you want to learn properly. Things like kiblasts, kiflames and various forms of kenesis do not exist. The best thing for you to do is find a hsing-i(xingyi), baguazhang or one of the other internal systems. Check out there lineage and ask people not involved with their school if they know anything about them. Kempoman may be able to help with questions on lineage and legitimate instructors that may be in your area. I wouldn't advise putting too much faith in any radki site.

Re: Getting me Mad.. - 08/22/04 11:36 AM

neither site is real, I got pissed off at the videos too. They are so obviously fake and it's things like that and Dragonball Z that make people not believe. By the way, the person that done that looks like a right ponce, what a stupid fool. Next he's gonna die his hair blonde and spike it up
Posted by: Telepath

Re: Getting me Mad.. - 08/22/04 03:50 PM

OH man,I just took a lok at that whole site, THe teaching soft ki one, Lmao.. Wow, they claim to have video of their apparent "skills". Lmao their changing the colors int he picture to make it look like their doing whatever they say they are. I almost wet myself wathcing it.

Re: Getting me Mad.. - 08/23/04 05:31 PM

haha man i thought ki was like that and i started to believe it. its obvious the videos are fake

i was wondering what i should do to learn ki... any help? -i dont take any martial arts -

there arent any books or something? right?
Posted by: laf7773

Re: Getting me Mad.. - 08/23/04 06:39 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by ihatedbz:
haha man i thought ki was like that and i started to believe it. its obvious the videos are fake

i was wondering what i should do to learn ki... any help? -i dont take any martial arts -

[/QUOTE]

Finding a quality IMA instructor is your best bet.
Posted by: Reiki

Re: Getting me Mad.. - 08/23/04 08:55 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by ihatedbz:

[/QUOTE]

You can't learn any of this from a book, you need a proper instructor to help you.

Re: Getting me Mad.. - 08/23/04 11:35 PM

Yeah i guess your right Reiki, i could not get a proper instructor - im only 15 and my parents would think im crazy. Plus they wouldn't let me learn anything like that any way.

Thanks for the answers-