On the making of Ki balls - for the last time

Posted by: Reiki

On the making of Ki balls - for the last time - 07/27/04 07:59 PM

ok this is the last time I am going to deal with this subject.

go to www.wujiproductions.com
and navigate to the Breathe Deep Newsletter archive.

Look thru the old issues and in one of them you will find an article on feeling ki between your hands. This is about how to make a ki ball.

No I am not going to tell you which one it is... Don't be so pathetically lazy, you must find the bloody thing for yourself if you want to learn how to do it.

If you were one of my students I would have kicked you up the arse by now for being so hopelessly lazy and you would be on your 3rd set of 500 pressups! [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/mad.gif[/IMG]
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: On the making of Ki balls - for the last time - 07/27/04 10:44 PM

give them the exact date.

Re: On the making of Ki balls - for the last time - 07/28/04 04:55 PM

nope.

If they're not prepared to do some searching through the archives then they're not ready to learn how to work with ki.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

It's the "Simple Exchange of Energy" rule that I work by. To "get" you must be prepared to "give" first.

Re: On the making of Ki balls - for the last time - 07/28/04 09:26 PM

something like a trade huh? giving your chi, to gain chi.

well i guess no one is interested. what you know i guess is esoteric. to be applicable only to those who where initiated.

Re: On the making of Ki balls - for the last time - 07/28/04 09:54 PM

No one is interested because deep down they know that it is probably bogus.

BTW. I checked it out because of sheer curiosity and I got a 404 server side error on every single issue. So I have to assume that you never read them either, I'm sorry.

[This message has been edited by Tenbu (edited 07-28-2004).]

Re: On the making of Ki balls - for the last time - 07/29/04 08:42 AM

http://www.wujiproductions.com/qigong-newsletters/qigong-newsletter-sign-up.htm

I didnt get a 404.

Re: On the making of Ki balls - for the last time - 07/29/04 11:47 AM

You dont make balls. That's just emission. And it was right. If you do the exercises, you do kind of feel magnetic. Very weird.

Re: On the making of Ki balls - for the last time - 07/29/04 02:54 PM

Feeling it doesn't mean it exists. In hypnotism there's something called the hand-magnet test which I use very often to gauge the suggestability of a subject. If someone expects to feel something and they believe they will.. 9 times out of 10 they will, similar to a placebo in medicine.

Re: On the making of Ki balls - for the last time - 07/29/04 11:55 PM

cmon just stop discussing about it. leave those who believe to believe and those who dont ,to not believe. its irritating already. no one wins, everyone has its reason. lets talk about something that everybody believes here.......... k?

Re: On the making of Ki balls - for the last time - 07/31/04 09:29 PM

rekei i belive u i wish to be one of ur students ur favorite i will try my best but except me plz.
Posted by: Kempoman

Re: On the making of Ki balls - for the last time - 08/02/04 10:45 AM

Hoo Boy!

[QUOTE]cmon just stop discussing about it. [/QUOTE]

Sorry aLx no can do. After all this IS a discussion forum.

[QUOTE]leave those who believe to believe and those who dont ,to not believe. its irritating already.[/QUOTE]

Your right, it is quite irritating when people continue to believe in such things when there is NO EVIDENCE for them to do so.

It get worse though when posters come on this forum and post knowingly false information about lights, sparks and other UNPROVEN phenomena.

[QUOTE]no one wins, everyone has its reason.[/QUOTE]

But everyone's reasons are not valid or supported by evidence.

[QUOTE]
lets talk about something that everybody believes here.......... k?[/QUOTE]

Great, how is the weather where you are?

--K

Re: On the making of Ki balls - for the last time - 08/02/04 01:52 PM

Yeah, but you see, the thing was that I was skeptical. I thought it was retarded, and I still felt something. I don't thing that forming a ball of it is plausible, but I do stand by the fact that it exists.

Re: On the making of Ki balls - for the last time - 08/02/04 02:37 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Tenbu:
Yeah, but you see, the thing was that I was skeptical. I thought it was retarded, and I still felt something. I don't thing that forming a ball of it is plausible, but I do stand by the fact that it exists. [/QUOTE]

ah yes! [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/biggrin.gif[/IMG]

that is exactly why I put the URL there, it is a simple exercse that everyone can do and from it they can feel ki. [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/smile.gif[/IMG]

From there what they do with it is up to the individual.

Re: On the making of Ki balls - for the last time - 08/02/04 08:50 PM

great, how is the weather, where you are?

so this now becomes a cartoon and weather station furom?

anyway weather is fine, no ki balls so far, but a lot of nonsense talks i notice.

hahehihohu....

Re: On the making of Ki balls - for the last time - 08/10/04 10:46 AM

I wanna know more about you Rekei, I like you and I wanna know about this school of yours. Out of interest, how old are you

Re: On the making of Ki balls - for the last time - 08/10/04 11:07 AM

In case you all think that I don't feel qi/chi/ki or believe in its existance...you are wrong. My hands, arms and torso (dan tien) thump with a rhythm that is not my heartbeat (because I can feel this seperately). Qi/ki/chi does exist and can be used for healing. Most of the more successful applications that I have seen are

...Migrane Headache treatments

...Sprains and Strains

...General Pain Relief

...Reduction of Swelling

...Virus control/elimnation

I have been doing energetic (qi) treatments for many years and I hope that when I complete my reiki training that It will just get better.

I don't think that any type of energetic treatments will cure cancer or replace the need for surgery but I await to be proven incorrect.

As far as fighting with qi/chi/ki goes none of the UGOI (usual gang of idiots) have any clue to how it is or would be done.

One the subject of jing. The UGOI have fused/confused two different concepts that have nothing to do with each other because the word looks similar.

They have fused/confused jin(g) with ching (male essense). You can not fight with ching, however an overabundance will make you want to fight (among other things).

An oversimplyfied way of explaining Jin(g) is the expression of a force whether given or received.

Again you will never see qi/chi/ki and you can not even move a small piece of paper across a table with it (unless your yi directs your qi to move your hand to move the paper), let alone mystically strike anyone with it.

And if I see anyone type that Jing is just compacted ki again I think my head will explode.

FWIW

Scott

[This message has been edited by Kempoman (edited 08-10-2004).]

Re: On the making of Ki balls - for the last time - 08/10/04 11:09 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by master blaster:
I wanna know more about you Rekei, I like you and I wanna know about this school of yours. Out of interest, how old are you[/QUOTE]

Tread very carefully here master blaster. This is not a dating service.

Kempoman
Moderator - Energy Arts
FightingArts.com

Re: On the making of Ki balls - for the last time - 08/10/04 04:46 PM

I wasn't asking for a date (even though it did look that way, whoops) I was just curious because thats the way I am

Re: On the making of Ki balls - for the last time - 08/10/04 04:49 PM

I wasn't asking for a date (even though it did look that way, whoops) I was just curious because thats the way I am

[/QUOTE]

Fair enough.

By the way, do you have anything to say about the post just above the one about dating. It speaks to you and the radki bunch.

Scott

Re: On the making of Ki balls - for the last time - 08/10/04 05:19 PM

I wanna know more about you Rekei, I like you and I wanna know about this school of yours. Out of interest, how old are you[/QUOTE]

Mate, I'm old enough to know better [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/smile.gif[/IMG]

Which school, MA or ?? I'm a tad too old for "school" as u ppl from US call it.

I am an instructor in a mixed MA school originally based on Zen Do Kai with a lot of other goodies thrown in.

We do BJJ style grappling and a *lot* of weapons work which includes arnis. [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/biggrin.gif[/IMG]
We are affiliated to Dillman Karate and do a lot of tuite and pressure point work. We have associations with Small Circle and incorporate some of their work in the syllabus.

We also do a bit of qi gong and other IMA work - including reiki if we are interested in learning it. [I have since become a RM and only teach people who I think are suitable].
Posted by: nenipp

Re: On the making of Ki balls - for the last time - 08/11/04 06:29 AM

hi reiki, not a biggie, but in this:
"We also do a bit of qi gong and other IMA work - including reiki ..."
didn't the M come along by mistake?

I'm knitpicking (sp?), aren't I?

Re: On the making of Ki balls - for the last time - 08/13/04 01:24 AM

Erased post for now.

[This message has been edited by Taker_of_time (edited 08-13-2004).]

Re: On the making of Ki balls - for the last time - 09/01/04 02:21 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Reiki:
ok this is the last time I am going to deal with this subject.

go to www.wujiproductions.com
and navigate to the Breathe Deep Newsletter archive.

Look thru the old issues and in one of them you will find an article on feeling ki between your hands. This is about how to make a ki ball.

No I am not going to tell you which one it is... Don't be so pathetically lazy, you must find the bloody thing for yourself if you want to learn how to do it.

If you were one of my students I would have kicked you up the arse by now for being so hopelessly lazy and you would be on your 3rd set of 500 pressups! [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/mad.gif[/IMG]
[/QUOTE]

so is that the reason animals are sensitive to you emmiting ki, because they are just responding to the low frequency sound waves?

Re: On the making of Ki balls - for the last time - 09/02/04 03:39 PM

sound is energy isnt it.

Re: On the making of Ki balls - for the last time - 09/06/04 02:55 AM

The best theory I can say about making a ki ball that shows effects is that your going to have to be psychic. The defination of being psyhic is using ones body energy (chi/ki) and minds energy (esp/psi) to move an object.
Idk, just thought if there is 2 different types of energies that maybe it would make sense to try to practice both but don't really know how u would strengthen the minds energy other then meditating.

Can't hurt trying really.