any ideas for training?

Posted by: Anonymous

any ideas for training? - 07/16/04 11:50 AM

Hello everyone. I found out that my grandmaster is coming this year or next year. Does anyone have any ideas for training so I can be in tip top shape for when he arrives? Thanks.

-John
Posted by: Kempoman

Re: any ideas for training? - 07/16/04 12:22 PM

Do you really want to do this or is it just posturing.

If you are sincere then I will try to post a set of conditioning exersizes that we use in our xingyiquan lineage. They will kick your ass.

Kempoman

Re: any ideas for training? - 07/16/04 12:56 PM

yes. I am 100% sincere. Im not sure if you ment about him coming or about the training but I am sincere about both. I know it sounds like im lying but he really is coming. Also I will do anything I can to train and practice for his arrival. Thanks.

-John

Re: any ideas for training? - 07/16/04 12:59 PM

Alright then. I'll spend some time tonight typing up the first four exersizes. You will think you are dying. But they will make you very powerful if done for 1 year.

Scott
Posted by: Tom2199

Re: any ideas for training? - 07/16/04 01:05 PM

how about posting these excersises for us all to see would be interesting it might help me alot, thanks kempoman

-Tom

Re: any ideas for training? - 07/16/04 01:08 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Tom2199:
how about posting these excersises for us all to see would be interesting it might help me alot, thanks kempoman

-Tom
[/QUOTE]

Tom,
That is what I had in mind. I realize that most won't perform them(especially a second time). But there are a few here who I think will.

Look for the post shortly.

Scott
Posted by: Telepath

Re: any ideas for training? - 07/16/04 01:17 PM

thanks scott, i have been needing some new exercises for a good while now.

Re: any ideas for training? - 07/16/04 01:23 PM

Alright then. I'll spend some time tonight typing up the first four exersizes. You will think you are dying. But they will make you very powerful if done for 1 year.

Thank you. Im ready and I will do them as often as you reccomend.