I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS...

Posted by: Kempoman

I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS... - 07/12/04 03:36 PM

Okay Damn it.

I have had it with all of this BS. I will remove any more posts that I think are stupid. They will be removed when I see them.
Too many times of posting these inane, grammatically challenged threads will really piss me off an I will have you banned.

I am sick an tired of the posts like 'Hey chk it owt is ths ki stuff fo' real or ain't it? I can shoot fire out my arse!!! Let me know yb gay?' getting all of the response while great threads with solid information are put forth and noone responds or asks questions about it.

Let me just say this
"I DON'T GIVE A FLYING FU%K IF YOU THINK IT IS POSSIBLE TO SHOOT FIRE,ICE,CHI, OR WHATEVER OUT OF ANY APPENDAGE OR ORIFICE OF YOUR BODY...DONT POST ABOUT IT HERE OR I WILL DELETE IT."

Get with the program or get out.

[To all of those who are really interested in the topic of IMA's and Energetics please stay an post frequently.]

Kempoman

[This message has been edited by Kempoman (edited 07-12-2004).]
Posted by: Reiki

Re: I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS... - 07/12/04 04:03 PM

gidday Scott [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/smile.gif[/IMG]
I'm not surprised you've had enough!
Sometimes I wish I could send a ki blast or shoot fire up some of the ppl who have been trolling here lately.

[IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/mad.gif[/IMG]

Let me just say here now, once and for all, as one of the resident experts on *some* ways of using ki, there is no such thing as a ki blast.

Not now, not ever. There is no such thing. It just doesn't happen.

And the only way of getting good as using ki is to either become a Reiki practioner like myself, or study Tai Chi & qi gong like Kempoman & Bossman.

Both of these ways of using ki require a lot of WORK and dedication.

You cannot master these in 5 minutes, or from a book, or from the internet, you need a REAL LIVE INSTRUCTOR and lots of hard work!

So if you think u can learn them in any other way then please go back to whatever video game or PS game or whatever place it was that u slunk out of previously.

And if you are too lazy to read back through previous posts on how to xyz... then you can also bugger off.
Posted by: Kempoman

Re: I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS... - 07/12/04 04:12 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Reiki:
gidday Scott [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/smile.gif[/IMG]
I'm not surprised you've had enough!
Sometimes I wish I could send a ki blast or shoot fire up some of the ppl who have been trolling here lately.

[IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/mad.gif[/IMG]

Let me just say here now, once and for all, as one of the resident experts on *some* ways of using ki, there is no such thing as a ki blast.

Not now, not ever. There is no such thing. It just doesn't happen.

And the only way of getting good as using ki is to either become a Reiki practioner like myself, or study Tai Chi & qi gong like Kempoman & Bossman.

Both of these ways of using ki require a lot of WORK and dedication.

You cannot master these in 5 minutes, or from a book, or from the internet, you need a REAL LIVE INSTRUCTOR and lots of hard work!

So if you think u can learn them in any other way then please go back to whatever video game or PS game or whatever place it was that u slunk out of previously.

And if you are too lazy to read back through previous posts on how to xyz... then you can also bugger off.
[/QUOTE]

Here, Here.

My Lady,

You are always welcome to post here. I hope you stay. My "Rum Soaked Fist" is at the ready and I will keep order here.

I am about to enlist another moderator to help out with keeping the idiots in check.
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS... - 07/12/04 04:38 PM

THANK GOD (or in this case, Kempoman)!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: Bossman

Re: I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS... - 07/12/04 04:46 PM

I've just got back from the mountains in Czech (lotta good chi there) to find the lunatics have (nearly) taken over the asylum!

Good to see you kicking ass Kempoman and getting it back on line and Reiki, standing up in yer pram... go girl!

I'll try and get some input asap...
Posted by: the504mikey

Re: I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS... - 07/12/04 05:12 PM

Scott,

Thank you again for all of your time and effort. I think you're headed in a good direction with respect to deleting the silly stuff.

[IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/smile.gif[/IMG]
Posted by: Telepath

Re: I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS... - 07/12/04 05:36 PM

i am still pretty new to this forum...

Kempoman as you know i am a serious Tai CHi pratitioner.. after a short while of reading from this page(energy arts)... i was starting to think that this forum was the same as so many out their.....

So far you and only a few others have disproven that..i am with you in this.. if you can stop the ridiculousness that has been pccuring, then i would say we have almost made this forum a real fighting forum filled with real Martial artist and fighters...

sincerely

,Brian

Re: I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS... - 07/13/04 11:42 AM

I've been waiting for someone to do this. You have my support, Kempoman. Not that you really need it, but..

Tenbu = [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/cool.gif[/IMG]

Re: I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS... - 07/13/04 09:07 PM

THANK YOU!!!. I know that I am new to the forum but I dont wanna have to try to read fake stuff that wont help anyone. You can usually tell if the persons telling the truth by his grammar, punctuation, spelling, and capitalization... anyways, thanks again. I hope you will be as adamant as possible.

-John

[This message has been edited by gojuryukid (edited 07-13-2004).]
Posted by: Fisherman

Re: I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS... - 07/14/04 08:28 AM

KUDOS TO KEMPOMAN!!!!!

I personally want to thank you for for slamming the idiots.
My neck was starting to hurt from hanging my head in shame at some of the posts.
Anyways, keep up the hard work and deliver the infamous Beng Chaun to anyone who gets in your way!!!

Chris