being helpful

Posted by: Anonymous

being helpful - 06/25/04 06:00 AM

hello people if any one needs help with ki or chi or manna email me or im me, hipskaterboy is my aim sn i might be of some help to you. there are a few ways to boost your energy levle and give you a good base to train. in about six weeks you may be seeing some interesting results any questions just ask.
Posted by: Fisherman

Re: being helpful - 06/25/04 06:20 AM

What are your methods? What internal art or method do you study?
How long have you been practicing?

Re: being helpful - 06/27/04 11:48 PM

I teach Kung fu and study Aikido and kenpo but I went to china for 6 months and we were allowed to train at the sholin temple. The head of the council did a demo of his internal power and showed his students a way to increase your chi giving you a way to control your ti tan and absorb energy from your surroundings. The body conditioning will take six weeks and if done correctly then proper training will begin if anyone is willing to try this be my guest it took me 3 tries to get it right. Now I’m not able to do a “ki ball” but I have been able to move small objects with internal power no blowing up buildings or flying not just yet but after seeing the masters work with there chi techniques levitation and destroying larger objects don’t seem to far away. Sadly I don’t think these energy techniques can be used I combat. Even moving a penny or bending a spoon takes hours of meditation after that you must summon your energy can take several minutes I cant see anyone firing a kamahamaha wave. Not anyone who has been training for a year or two. I’m only 17 and even training every day and giving 200% I have seen little results(compared to dbz) after three years.

Re: being helpful - 06/28/04 07:15 AM

Saber
How old were you when you went to China for 6 months?
Sorry about all the questions, but I am just trying to see where you are comming from here.
No offence but there are a few things I need to point out here.
- You only need to post your reply ONE TIME!
- You are teaching Kung Fu and you are 17? Thats impressive, but I truly find it hard to believe that any instructor would allow one of his students to teach at such a young age. Are you teaching things that you have read or pulled up on the internet to others or do you actually go to a Kung Fu school?

"3 tries to get it right"... Seems pretty miraculous. Most of us here that are trying to do internal methods have spent years doing techniques 1,000's of times and are still working at it.

I also find it hard to believe that you are moving inanimate objucts with your mind.

With all due respect I think that your statements are that of someone who is too young to truly understand the conceprts, theories and principles of REAL internal arts. Its good that you have intrests, but I think that you should do a bit more research on what the internals really are before teaching people.

Regards
Chris
Posted by: Kempoman

Re: being helpful - 06/28/04 09:53 AM

[QUOTE] Now I?m not able to do a ?ki ball? but I have been able to move small objects with internal power no blowing up buildings or flying not just yet but after seeing the masters work with there chi techniques levitation and destroying larger objects don?t seem to far away.[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry but that is pure bovine scat...unless you might be able to offer some EVIDENCE?

Darth Moderator
Posted by: schanne

Re: being helpful - 06/28/04 10:06 AM

What a bunch of BS, I too had a MA friend that went to A Sholin temple in 1986 to train but by no means do they teach any of that crap which you were babbling about.

[This message has been edited by schanne (edited 06-28-2004).]

Re: being helpful - 06/28/04 04:06 PM

Kempoman

Ok you don’t believe me totally understandable I will get a web camera and do my best to get evidence. ill show you what I said I can do but I’m not promising much.

schanne

What temple did your friend train at? I’m sorry if I offended you but I was shown several techniques by the head of the abbot. Ill give you name's and styles but I need some time. He was teaching my friends a way to build an intermediate level of chi with a diet. Basically what you do is stop masturbating and having sex for six weeks because you loose chi through seamen don’t eat processed sugar or corn products during this six week period and that will give you a good starting base of chi. Try that if you don’t mess up and have no results then ill shut up.

Re: being helpful - 06/28/04 04:24 PM

Fisherman

Yah sorry about posting that so many times but I thought it didn’t work. Anyway I wasn’t saying it only took me 3 tries to move an object with my chi, I was saying it took me three tries to finish a six week period of body conditioning thought by the head of the abbot who was at the sholin temple the same time I was. About teaching kung fu I do go to a school and teach but I’m not a full time instructor I’m going to instructor collage and am an assistant instructor for my school. I went to the temple last summer with my kenpo school but two of my friends and i were allowed to stay for a full six months to train. I also agree with you about not understanding chi and internal martial arts that’s why I came here for help and to be of some help.
Posted by: laf7773

Re: being helpful - 06/28/04 05:44 PM

I was saying it took me three tries to finish a six week period of body conditioning thought by the head of the abbot who was at the sholin temple the same time I was.

The abbot is an individual. So the body conditioning period was taught by the abbot or his head?

I went to the temple last summer with my kenpo school but two of my friends and i were allowed to stay for a full six months to train.

How did you manage to get a visa in order to stay that long? What about school?

Re: being helpful - 06/28/04 05:53 PM

The visa is paid for by my school who sponsors a trip every year its not hard to extend a visa you just say you have work in china and there you go a visa. I don’t know how to spell this but the head of the council of stokes? He is also the head of or part of the abbot who consists of some 20 martial arts grandmasters most created a world-renowned martial art.

Re: being helpful - 06/28/04 06:37 PM

It's not that easy to get a visa or extend one. In order to obtain a visa or extend on for work reasons you must first show PROOF or a job and that the job is in the nature of a unique skill that you poses and is hard to come by in the country. The allotted time to stay in China on a travel visa is 30 days.

Re: being helpful - 06/28/04 06:41 PM

He is also the head of or part of the abbot who consists of some 20 martial arts grandmasters most created a world-renowned martial art.

Like i said. The abbot is a person, not an organization.
http://129.79.22.9/china/ShaoLin/Shaolin%20monastery%20abbot.html

Re: being helpful - 06/28/04 06:50 PM

Why do you think it is so hard to get a work visa in china? It didn’t take me long. You just have to pull some strings. when they had sars in china it was hard to get any kind of visa but you CAN get one. Not only will the temple help you but also my mom is a nurse and she helped out during the sars epidemic. She got really sick and became hospitalized her self. If I needed to I could have had the hospital say I was working for them but I didn’t have to.

Re: being helpful - 06/28/04 06:51 PM

I don’t know how to spell this but the head of the council of stokes?

Soke council? I bet Irving Soto is part of this soke council. What do you think Scott?

Re: being helpful - 06/28/04 06:56 PM

Yes you can get one but it's not as easy as you claim. I doubt the Chinese consulate would believe a 17 year old guy had any kind of "much needed skill" that would require a hospital to get him a work visa. Exactly how much did this trip cost you? What part of China did you visit?

Re: being helpful - 06/28/04 07:04 PM

You are right about the abbot but the council of stocks has many martial artists that have achieved the title of abbot and the head of the council is to whom I refer. But I decided that my already long sentences and not knowing how to spell stocks saying head of the abbot MOST people should be able to understand what I am saying. Sorry my mistake, I am just a kid give me a brake

Re: being helpful - 06/28/04 07:15 PM

Look i know all about the USSD organization. You did not go to China with them last summer because the last trip they made was in 2001. The just happen to be there right now. They are only there for 12 days, a good portion of it is spent in Hong Kong. When they are there they do training but they don't do any internal training anything like you have said.

You can't get a visa like you said. I was in charge of putting together a two day trip into China when my ship pulled into Hong Kong, both times. A simple two day tour was hard enough to get and we were all in the military.

The term is SOKE not stokes or stocks. There is only ONE abbot, it is not a rank in the martial arts. It's more like the pope of shaolin.

USSD doesn't sponser the trip, they organize it. The cost is about $3900 all inclusive.

Try passing off your stories some place else. The energy arts forum is for the SERIOUS discussion of the ima and even the ema. Just so you know thats "internal martial arts" and "external martial arts" but seeing as you teach kung fu at you school and can help people with there chi i'm sure you know that.

Sorry Scott.

Re: being helpful - 06/28/04 07:38 PM

We first paid $5000 there was an additional 3000 but that was taken care of by ower dojo. We flew to Hong Kong and stayed in the New World renaissance hotel. Then we took a train to the crappy city of Guangzhou got on another plain to the temple which is in Zheng Zhou or close to that city. If you still think I’m full of bs you can call the hotel I stayed in 86 371-2856648. sametrip as ussd but there were 7 of us that went. it was to the same tempel as ussd and one of the 7 was professer matera if you are familar with ussd you know who that is

Re: being helpful - 06/28/04 08:14 PM

How sad is it that every post on this website eventually deterirates into a big game of "prove it"

Re: being helpful - 06/28/04 09:49 PM

yah i'm seeing this happen it really sucks that you seem to be more interested in if i learned instead of what i learned. i dont think i can prove it so i guess you win laf7773 congratulations. no hard fellings right

Re: being helpful - 06/29/04 01:06 AM

Your story is full of holes and your stretching the truth (if there is any to it). You are offering to help people learn something you know nothing about. In some subjects this is potentially dangerous. This isn't the place to come in and try to impress anyone with tails of travel to Asia for training, that IF happened are a gross exaggeration of the truth at best. Instead of coming in and alluding to having knowledge you don't, try reading and asking questions so you can learn.

Re: being helpful - 06/29/04 08:54 AM

Saber you are outmatched. Lane has many powers. Know your limits. You don't want to get into a game of 'prove it' with Lane. He will find out the truth and then publish it for all to see. I have seen him do it before. I think you should just stop posting now.

Scott

Re: being helpful - 06/29/04 12:23 PM

You know its like the kids at school that spread all the urban legends,by arguing with them you only give them satisfaction and a sense of validity, and while many of the techniques are definitely risky it usually internal training involves a firm grasp of the concepts of ki and meditation that most dbz fans dont comprehend.

Re: being helpful - 06/30/04 01:15 AM

Yes i am a idiot can you help me stop being such a dumb kid? I cant keep up these lies any longer. Can any one help me find a good pleace to start?

Re: being helpful - 06/30/04 01:22 AM

I really came here for help. I thought that you needed to teach peopel in order to learn. Who wants to teach a novice?

Re: being helpful - 06/30/04 01:24 AM

Hey thanks for keeping me real. I dont want to mess with you guys anymore sorry

Re: being helpful - 06/30/04 09:18 AM

Aahhh! Repentance is a good thing. Darth Moderator is very pleased.

Keep on that straight and narrow and you will find the information you are looking for. Always be yourself even behind the anonimity of the internet.

Welcome to the forum.

Kempoman

Re: being helpful - 07/02/04 08:06 PM

I will tell lies no more forgive me. So whats a good place for me to learn some cool stuff.

Re: being helpful - 07/02/04 10:34 PM

What just happened here? [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/smile.gif[/IMG]

Re: being helpful - 07/03/04 08:00 AM

If you are curious about the internal martial arts I would recommend "the Power of Internal Martial Arts" by BK Frantzis. It has a good deal of general information. In you are still interested after doing some research then you MUST find an instructor. I am a firm believer that martial arts need to be learned through direct transmition.
It may be of use to look into the 3 big internal styles (Bagua, Tai Chi, and Xingyi) to see which one is right for you. If you are looking for more martial oriented training I would recommend Xingyi or Bagua; there are a lot of bogus Tai Chi teachers out there these days.

The first place to begin learning is within yourself...

Re: being helpful - 07/12/04 11:28 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Fisherman:
If you are curious about the internal martial arts I would recommend "the Power of Internal Martial Arts" by BK Frantzis. It has a good deal of general information. In you are still interested after doing some research then you MUST find an instructor. I am a firm believer that martial arts need to be learned through direct transmition.
It may be of use to look into the 3 big internal styles (Bagua, Tai Chi, and Xingyi) to see which one is right for you. If you are looking for more martial oriented training I would recommend Xingyi or Bagua; there are a lot of bogus Tai Chi teachers out there these days.

The first place to begin learning is within yourself...
[/QUOTE]

Re: being helpful - 07/12/04 11:30 PM

I just got back from China with USSD. It was very cool and if someone has a question I could answer. We didn't learn any internal things. Just a form and had a stone erected in the courtyard. USSD is a fine organization and I am happy to practice the martial arts with them.

Re: being helpful - 07/14/04 02:02 AM

i am also a ussd student and i am also proud to train in that school and if this saber guy is with ussd, plz quit or stop embarassing us

Re: being helpful - 07/14/04 02:07 AM

I personally have never had any problem with any of the USSD guys I’ve met. My only problem is with the USSD school closest to me, the rates they charge that is. They wanted almost $250 a month for only 8 lessons a month. Even in San Diego that’s a bit out there.

Re: being helpful - 07/14/04 07:43 AM

Please forgive my ignorance, but what is USSD?

Thanks

Chris

Re: being helpful - 07/15/04 07:00 PM

It is United Studios of Self Defense which is a chain of Martial arts studios which are headed up by Charles Materra and Steve Demasco. Materra and Demasco were taken in as disciples of the Shaolin Temple and I just returned from the recent trip to the Shaolin Temple. You can get lots of info on USSD.com

Re: being helpful - 07/16/04 06:12 AM

Thank you...